1406 users online (274 members and 1132 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, Arrested After Possible Heroin Over

The 19-year-old daughter of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was arrested on drug possession charges after she may have overdosed on heroin in her college dorm room in Upstate New York.

Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, a student a Hamilton College in Clinton, N.Y., was expected to be released from the hospital Wednesday, according to police.
    http://www.people.com/people/article...647966,00.html

Sad. Hope she gets much needed help and this was a wake up call.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

My first thought: Her last name is Bongiovi?

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    My first thought: Her last name is Bongiovi?
    That is Jon's real last name.

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

thats sad...i hope she gets out of that scene fast..... there is not anything good with heroin...so many young people are getting involved with it these days. apparently its much more pure and can be snorted or smoked. i think because there are no needles necessary people are not as afraid of heroin as they used to be and still should be...

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Glad she is ok and hope she gets the help she needs.

She looks really old in that picture. They look the same age... not father/daughter!!

Sad.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Heroin is such a frightening drug.

She's in for a very long haul. Once addicted, you are addicted for life. I've seen many die at young ages from it.

I do wish her and her family the best, it's going to be difficult, but they seem to be a caring family, that will help.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    She looks really old in that picture. They look the same age... not father/daughter!!

Sad.
    I know. Heroin, crack, and meth severely age skin. I don't think it "revives" back after you quit either. Keith Richards is the best known example.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

This is so sad

for Stephanie, Jon and their Family ...

I think this is a nice photo of Jon and his daughter ... wow, she looks so much like her good looking father !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Stephanie is Jon's only daughter and the oldest of his four children, who he shares with wife Dorothea Hurley.
    The news will no doubt come as a huge blow to Jon, 50, who these days prides himself on his family-man reputation.
    The singer has been married to his wife Dorothea - his childhood sweetheart - for 23 years and is regarded as having one of the strongest marriages in Hollywood.
    He has admitted to dabbling in drugs himself in the past - but says he 'wised up quickly'.
    In a 2007 interview with Best Life magazine, he confessed: 'I did the drug thing very young and wised up very young too, because I was into drugs a little too much.
    'I've never been a drug guy. I've always felt I didn't have the mental stability to handle drugs.'

Let's hope Stephanie wises up quickly also. There is a beautiful family photo at the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-overdose.html
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    I know. Heroin, crack, and meth severely age skin. I don't think it "revives" back after you quit either. Keith Richards is the best known example.

Same thing happened to my sister. She is a recovering heroin addict (almost five years clean!!! ) and people often think she is older than me (she is actually 3.5 years younger).

Her skin looked better when she was ON heroin than it does now. Go figure that one out.

Anyway, I'm saying a prayer for Stephanie. Addiction is a hard thing to kick and heroin is one of the toughest ones out there.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Heroin addiction being discussed on JVM now.

As for Stephanie Bongiovi, she is one lucky young lady and I hope and pray that she knows God has given her a second chance in life.

Charges dropped. On the road to recovery. Praying.

Stephanie Bongiovi, Bon Jovi's Daughter, Gets Heroin Charges Dropped

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2140378.html
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    Same thing happened to my sister. She is a recovering heroin addict (almost five years clean!!! ) and people often think she is older than me (she is actually 3.5 years younger).

Her skin looked better when she was ON heroin than it does now. Go figure that one out.

Anyway, I'm saying a prayer for Stephanie. Addiction is a hard thing to kick and heroin is one of the toughest ones out there.
    Great news for your sister. Praying for her also.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I just recently had a veru scary conversation about heroin with my 20 yr old DD.

When she was a high school senior, she went to a graduation party at a Malibu beachhouse. They played beer pong, and the only drug was ' Medical Klub Marijuana.'

Two years later, she went to that same beach house for her friends little sister's graduation party. Same high school, just two years later. And she was SHOCKED to see that several kids were doing heroin. They were smoking it, not shooting it. But they acted like it was no big deal.

She told me about it recently because she was shocked. She said that her old high school is full of kids who now routinely smoke heroin, when two short years ago, it was almost unheard of. But it is a very very cheap and abundant high right now. Much cheaper than pot even.

There have been TWO deaths at her old high school this year, one OD from heroin and alcohol and another a suicide, by a student who was doing a lot of heroin. It is very shocking and sad.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I am happy to see that there are no more replies to this, as I think, do not know him, but I believe he is a good person, and it is not a reflection on him or his wife, these things just happen, hopefully she wiil accept the help she gets, and learn to cope without the drugs.

May god Bless You!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast