Jon Bon Jovi's Teen Daughter, Stephanie Bongiovi, Arrested After Possible Heroin Over

~n/t~

Reaction score
The 19-year-old daughter of rocker Jon Bon Jovi was arrested on drug possession charges after she may have overdosed on heroin in her college dorm room in Upstate New York.

Stephanie Rose Bongiovi, a student a Hamilton College in Clinton, N.Y., was expected to be released from the hospital Wednesday, according to police.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20647966,00.html

Sad. :( Hope she gets much needed help and this was a wake up call.

thats sad...i hope she gets out of that scene fast..... there is not anything good with heroin...so many young people are getting involved with it these days. apparently its much more pure and can be snorted or smoked. i think because there are no needles necessary people are not as afraid of heroin as they used to be and still should be...

Glad she is ok and hope she gets the help she needs.

She looks really old in that picture. They look the same age... not father/daughter!!

Sad. :(

I'm very sorry to hear about this. Heroin is such a frightening drug.

She's in for a very long haul. Once addicted, you are addicted for life. I've seen many die at young ages from it.

I do wish her and her family the best, it's going to be difficult, but they seem to be a caring family, that will help.

She looks really old in that picture. They look the same age... not father/daughter!!

Sad. :(

I know. Heroin, crack, and meth severely age skin. I don't think it "revives" back after you quit either. Keith Richards is the best known example.

:( :(

:( This is so sad :(

:please: for Stephanie, Jon and their Family ...

I think this is a nice photo of Jon and his daughter ... wow, she looks so much like her good looking father !

Stephanie is Jon's only daughter and the oldest of his four children, who he shares with wife Dorothea Hurley.
The news will no doubt come as a huge blow to Jon, 50, who these days prides himself on his family-man reputation.
The singer has been married to his wife Dorothea - his childhood sweetheart - for 23 years and is regarded as having one of the strongest marriages in Hollywood.
He has admitted to dabbling in drugs himself in the past - but says he 'wised up quickly'.
In a 2007 interview with Best Life magazine, he confessed: 'I did the drug thing very young and wised up very young too, because I was into drugs a little too much.
'I've never been a drug guy. I've always felt I didn't have the mental stability to handle drugs.'

Let's hope Stephanie wises up quickly also. There is a beautiful family photo at the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...hter-Stephanie-Bongiovis-heroin-overdose.html

I know. Heroin, crack, and meth severely age skin. I don't think it "revives" back after you quit either. Keith Richards is the best known example.

:( :(

Same thing happened to my sister. She is a recovering heroin addict (almost five years clean!!! :great:) and people often think she is older than me (she is actually 3.5 years younger).

Her skin looked better when she was ON heroin than it does now. Go figure that one out.

Anyway, I'm saying a prayer for Stephanie. Addiction is a hard thing to kick and heroin is one of the toughest ones out there.

Same thing happened to my sister. She is a recovering heroin addict (almost five years clean!!! :great:) and people often think she is older than me (she is actually 3.5 years younger).

Her skin looked better when she was ON heroin than it does now. Go figure that one out.

Anyway, I'm saying a prayer for Stephanie. Addiction is a hard thing to kick and heroin is one of the toughest ones out there.

Great news for your sister. Praying for her also. :)

I just recently had a veru scary conversation about heroin with my 20 yr old DD.

When she was a high school senior, she went to a graduation party at a Malibu beachhouse. They played beer pong, and the only drug was ' Medical Klub Marijuana.'

Two years later, she went to that same beach house for her friends little sister's graduation party. Same high school, just two years later. And she was SHOCKED to see that several kids were doing heroin. They were smoking it, not shooting it. But they acted like it was no big deal.

She told me about it recently because she was shocked. She said that her old high school is full of kids who now routinely smoke heroin, when two short years ago, it was almost unheard of. But it is a very very cheap and abundant high right now. Much cheaper than pot even.

There have been TWO deaths at her old high school this year, one OD from heroin and alcohol and another a suicide, by a student who was doing a lot of heroin. It is very shocking and sad. :mad:

I am happy to see that there are no more replies to this, as I think, do not know him, but I believe he is a good person, and it is not a reflection on him or his wife, these things just happen, hopefully she wiil accept the help she gets, and learn to cope without the drugs.

May god Bless You!

Thank goodness somebody called for paramedics. So often somebody just up and leaves someone that overdoses to save their own tail. This headline easily could have read this poor kid was dead.

Heroin sees no class, no race, no gender. It's out there and it's cheap. Nobody ever starts out to want to become a heroin addict. There's almost never just an experiment with heroin.

Special prayers and good thoughts sent to this young lady and her family. Bon Jovi is very good to Philadelphia. Sending love back.

I just recently had a veru scary conversation about heroin with my 20 yr old DD.

Keep talking, Mama. Keep the conversation going. You're doing a good job. It's good your DD was shocked. I wish more kids were shocked.

For a measely ten dollars and a straw a kid can buy a lifetime (albeit short) to heroin addiction.

There is nothing sadder than to see college students dope sick in the morning who need their dose just to get to class.

Prayers for all our suffering children who are out there right now.

Thank goodness somebody called for paramedics. So often somebody just up and leaves someone that overdoses to save their own tail. This headline easily could have read this poor kid was dead.

Heroin sees no class, no race, no gender. It's out there and it's cheap. Nobody ever starts out to want to become a heroin addict. There's almost never just an experiment with heroin.

Special prayers and good thoughts sent to this young lady and her family. Bon Jovi is very good to Philadelphia. Sending love back.

I believe that the person that called for help for her, was the second
person that had been charged, glad to hear charges have been dropped, and I am sure that she is going, if not already there, to a Rehab home, and I do hope that the media does not find out where, just so she can get the proper help to stay sober, as i hear that is the one drug that is really really hard to kick.

Your description is exactly what happened to my DD's friend from her old school. He was in her ceramics class and now he is dead because his friends freaked out and didn't get him help when he passed out from a heroin overdose.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2011/11/david_nernberg_friend_of_dead.php

The night before Kramer was pronounced dead, detectives told KTLA that Nernberg was partying with Kramer at a park and at some point, Kramer became unconscious and was in need of medical attention.
Authorities say that's when Nernberg put Kramer into his car and started driving around, calling his friends and asked what he should do.

Eventually, Nernberg took Kramer to his house, dragged his body inside and left him there until the following morning where he was found dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back