1084 users online (188 members and 896 guests)  

Websleuths News

AZ - Man sex. abuses 3 girls has one committed

WOW... this guy didn't just sexually abuse these 3 girls.. he terrorized them as well. (Not saying sexual abuse isn't terrorizing.. hoping you guys know what i mean)

Dennis Tourville

Tourville was arrested Oct. 31 on 20 felony charges including sexual abuse, molestation and rape of the sisters dating back to 2006, when he started dating their mother.

At the time, the girls were 16, 14 and 10.

Tourville harassed the eldest daughter and put naked photos of her on Facebook. He tried to make it look like she was crazy, getting her institutionalized when she attempted to get away from him.

"We believe that he got a cell phone, registered it as the victim and were making calls and text messages to himself. Then was able to turn that information around and get her involuntarily committed," said Amanda Jacinto, the spokesperson for the Peoria Police Department.

Police said the girls' mother refuses to cooperate, and has since married the man who stands accused of sexually abusing all of her daughters.

Rockport, TX
    OMG this mother should be prosecuted right along with him!

Investigators also found that starting in 1988, multiple reports of rape against Tourville were filed in other states.

His alleged victims included a former spouse and several teenage family members.

There wasn't enough evidence to prosecute, but Peoria detectives recently located the victims.

Tourville is a convicted felon and was not allowed to possess guns. Peoria police said they found several weapons along with ammunition inside his home.

"He's a monster that's been walking in the shadows for years and nobody's known. He's gotten away with it for all these years," said Dave.

The girls' mother has not had contact with her daughters for two years.

"I think she knows a lot more than people believe," said Dave. <father of the girls>

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Around here somewhere
    It must have been horrible for all three of the girls, but I think I feel the worst for the oldest girl. How absolutely devastating to be molested and abused, then told that you are the crazy one and locked up, and then, to top it all off, your mother marries the abuser, making it very clear whose side she is on.

This man put them through hell, and the mother needs to be charged right along with him.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I know I'm late, but I just had to clarify a few things.

First, the oldest girl was almost 19 when the assault began. The news report didn't clarify that fact and although I'm not entirely sure when it started for the younger ones I know it wasn't right away.

Next, she wasn't "locked up". The doctors never planned to keep her. A call was made that she was suicidal and threatening to harm others so they had to pick her up. However, her detective was notified and he alerted Buckeye PD and the doctors so they were well aware that she wasn't crazy. In fact, she was brought in, briefly questioned, had her vitals checked, and was immediately taken home by her father.

That man was worse than a monster. He sexually abused his own daughter too. She is now mad at the victims for putting her dad in jail, even though she endured part of what they did. She even made a threat to the oldest daughter.

In regards to the mother of the three girls, she claims to be filing for divorce. However, I'm not sure how true that is.

wow I hadn't read this.
    welcome to websleuths

In the Boonies of Louisiana
    Wow, the mom needs to her HER head examined for staying with this criminal. That being said, minus the sex abuse, my own mother had me committed when I decided i wanted to go to college rather than fullfil HER dream of me going to the military. Yep, called the hospital up, told them I was suicidal, violent and on drugs. Then she told we were going to visit my gram and drove me there. Well at the time i was 17, had already graduated high school the year before and was working full time and she used my own insurance, paid for by ME to pay for it. I was 17 so still considered a minor even though i worked fulltime, had graduated HS, etc.
    Thank God I had a doctor who instantly saw thru the bs. Staff members saw thru to as they had never seen a patient welcome drug testing (because i had NEVER done drugs and mom told them I was on all kinds of them and that she even found them in my room, oh she is a manipulative liar). In the years past, she has used this technique on roomates and girlfriends that she was fighting with.
    Dr and I decided that being there for a 3 months until I turned 18 and was legally out of her control was a good idea.She couldn't touch me there. It was like protective custody and more like a summer camp with a bunch of friends. We used the time to research colleges, get me in touch with my dad, etc. We could have chosen a court battle but why bother, it would have taken too long. My Dr used our appointment to take me to the store and to get college stuff done which was amazing. he believed in me.

Bottom line, it was a horrible thing for her to do but turned out awesome because it got me in touch with resources, gave me a LOT of help in dealing with a psycho mother and got me back in touch with my dad (who mom had terrorized and chased off). I went to live with Daddy, had a wonderful normal life with him, attended college and pretty much ignored my mother for the next 15 years. I do deal with her now because of my gram but i know the psycho she is.

But back tho this girl in the story. I hope the mental health professionals she is dealing with really understand what this girl has been thru. This can be a blessing in disguise for her.

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013