Posting thread information

believe09

Reaction score
These folks have names, and we are certain that with your considerable talents we can find a way to alert next of kin that their loved one is waiting to be taken home.

Some housekeeping:
  • Titles should be last name first so they can be sorted alphabetically.
  • Please include in the title last name, first name, year of birth, date found and NAMUS ID number.
  • When researching possible relatives, we have to be sensitive to whether or not we have accurate information, so please xxxx out addresses, Bdates and SSN's pending confirmation.
  • Please use initials of possible relatives.
  • These threads will work the same as our UID threads-general discussion and then one person will contact the appropriate ME with the possible next of kin match.
  • Please put tags on each thread you start with name, DOB or Year of Birth, date found and location of the decedant's body.

If I may make a suggestion which I think may help sleuth these unclaimed persons. Perhaps adding a sticky thread in the genealogy forum downstairs. Those who are genealogy enthusiasts may not venture here to the Unidentified area of WS. Those posting in the downstairs genealogy forum may be excellent resources for this type of sleuthing. Especially considering many may have ancestry.com memberships and may have access to other membership only websites which can assist with finding the next of kin for these unclaimed decedents.

hth and thank you for considering the above suggestion.

Some of the cases in claimus are not to update.. I know that some of theWashington cases are not, Nemo'smom is working with the ME and getting the updates as quickly as she can..Most of CA cases are listed seperately I am working with those ME's on those cases.. SC (Greenville) is updated some SC (charleston is not) I also work with those ME's in SC. St. Louis is unless Rose my ME forgot to remove one, I also work with her.. If there is a cases you are not sure of just let me know and I will contact the ME.

HELP PLEASE !!!!!
If anyone is available to list cases please let know, I keep a list of where we have stopped in contact thread. It would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has questions let me know.. We just follow the same format as the thread.. BUT PLEASE double check and make sure the case is not solved. I will be listing cases myself this weekend..

Please remember to post where you started and ended in the contact thread!!!!!!!!!

Please, if u start new threads please follow this format. example

WA (state prefix ) WA: Garrison, Donna dob 6/9/1935 found 11/20/2010 , I do know sometimes we do not have all info.

as always check in the above posts to see where someone may have stopped. Thanks everyone for all your help..

The Unclaimed Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back