GUILTY SC - Tony McGinnis, 53, & Andrea Mitchell, 37, slain, Lake Hartwell, Nov 2012

stillwatersc

Reaction score
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/art...-remains-found-Lake-Hartwell?odyssey=nav|head

One female has been id'ed but the identity has not been released. The other one hasn't been id'ed yet. Since they started looking again after finding the first barrel, they may have been looking for a particular person who was also missing JMO.

bilde

Worried this may be Liz Stonger missing from NC since 10/14/2012 after leaving her job at Walmart for lunch.

News report here says deputies are serving a warrant has been issued for nearby where the bodies were found. The woman was identified by finger prints but identity not released waiting on notification of next-of-kin.

female identified as Andrea Kellie Mitchell, 37, of Anderson, SC

the man is believed to have been missing for about a month and they had identified him, but they would not release his name until family was contacted.

Anyone locate a missing person report on her?

Her facebook profile pictures looks much different than the picture in the article.

I wonder if there is any relationship between the victims.. what a horrible situation for their familes.

goodness, something this horrific close to where i'm from! hope they find who did this! i wonder if the 2 victims knew each other? seems it may be done at different times if she has been missing 30 days and he since the summer.

goodness, something this horrific close to where i'm from! hope they find who did this! i wonder if the 2 victims knew each other? seems it may be done at different times if she has been missing 30 days and he since the summer.

It has to be more than a coinsidense unless there is a serial killer there. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back