1572 users online (256 members and 1316 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

OH - Lisa Knoefel, 41, stabbed to death, Willoughby Hills, 16 Nov 2012

http://fox8.com/2012/11/16/fostermomstabbing/

13 year old biological daughter calls police, 3 year biological daughter hides in closet. No motive known at this time.

Correction...Sabrina Zunich

[QUOTE]WILLOUGHBY HILLS – Police arrested a teen in the stabbing death of her foster mother on Chagrin Drive early Friday morning.

Police said Lisa Knoefel, 41, was sleeping in her bedroom when she was attacked and killed by her foster daughter, Sabrina Zunich, 18.

“Obviously it’s a tragic day in the city. Anytime you lose someone in a tragic way such as this it certainly affects all of us,” Willoughby Hills Police Chief Christopher Collins said.

It started with a frantic 911 call around 1:15 a.m. from a 13-year-old girl who told dispatchers her sister was attacking her mother with a knife.

“My understanding is she did try to intervene but was pushed back and continued to call and try to get help to the scene,” Collins said.

When officers arrived, they found Zunich covered in blood, Collins said.[QUOTE]
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-17-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: spelling

Rule number one when doing fostercare ... Never foster a child older, bigger or stronger than your youngest biological child.

Very lucky the 18 year old didn't kill them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

The teen had lived in the home for about a year and a half with Knoefel, her husband and Knoefel's two children. The victim's husband is a truck driver who was on the road at the time, the chief said

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index..._known_in.html

Lisa quit her job as a social worker to become a foster parent.
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

I read the teen, who was supposedly a honor student at Willoughby South High School, lived with this family for 1 1/2 years. When doing a google search it shows her biological Father passed away earlier this year, age 52. No mention of her Mother in obit. Wondering why she fostered out when her Dad was still alive until recently.

Her FB page is scary....many pictures of her playing with the 3 year old. As posted above, thank God she didn't kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I read the teen, who was supposedly a honor student at Willoughby South High School, lived with this family for 1 1/2 years. When doing a google search it shows her biological Father passed away earlier this year, age 52. No mention of her Mother in obit. Wondering why she fostered out when her Dad was still alive until recently.

Her FB page is scary....many pictures of her playing with the 3 year old. As posted above, thank God she didn't kill them all.
    The article in the OP says that she was in foster care because her father was too sick to take care of her and her mother has serious health issues. It makes me wonder if her health issues are physical.
    Every murderer is someone's old friend ... Agatha Christie

The article in the OP says that she was in foster care because her father was too sick to take care of her and her mother has serious health issues.
    Interesting....that part wasn't in the original report when I posted it. Still makes me wonder....they spoke to an aunt, a grandmother; why didn't any of these people take her in?

Still, this is such an awful tragedy. Very interested to hear what the motive was? Did Lisa take her iPod away and Bri flipped out?

If you listen to the bottom video, the LE says over the past couple of years they have been called to the home. A couple of times due to parents and the rest due to the children (foster child??)

http://fox8.com/2012/11/16/fostermomstabbing/

I hope family is gathering around the 13 year daugther...so tragic for her to see and hear her mother being killed.

they would not play the 911 tape due to all the screaming...
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

Updated news article with recording of 911 call. This call is really hard to listen too...that poor child.

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/...ewmode=default

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Updated news article with recording of 911 call. This call is really hard to listen too...that poor child.

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/...ewmode=default
    It sounds to me like there were two females on the phone with 911?
    Just my opinion

http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local...-jury/9762757/

A jury has been seated in northeast Ohio to hear the murder-conspiracy trial of a man accused of plotting with a romantically involved foster daughter to kill his wife.

Prosecutors say 43-year-old Kevin Knoefel was having an affair with his teenage foster daughter and convinced the girl to kill his 41-year-old wife, Lisa, in November 2012.

The foster daughter, Sabrina Zunich, now 19, is charged with fatally stabbing Lisa Knoefel.

Wow!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

http://fox8.com/2014/06/06/police-us...er-mom-murder/

PAINESVILLE, Ohio– Testimony on Friday in the murder conspiracy trial of 43-year-old Kevin Knoefel revealed that in July 2013, police sent a witness carrying a hidden camera to speak with Knoefel...

Sabrina Zunich testified on Thursday that Kevin Knoefel seduced her after she was placed in his home as a foster child, and for months, the two engaged in a sexual relationship.

Zunich says it was Knoefel who hatched the plan to kill his wife and collect $785,000 from various life insurance policies. She says she was following Knoefel’s plan when she stabbed Lisa Knoefel 178 times.

What.The.Hell.

OH-Lisa Knoefel, Social Worker, stabbed to death by Sabrian Zunich, foster da...

evil man

stupid, stupid girl

i am not giving her any passes, she is old enough to know what she was doing but what is her reasoning? i am sure he let her do all the dirty work so he wouldn't be charged with the actual murder. did she thought they will waltz into the sunset? what about the other girls?

lupus est homini homo, non homo, non quom qualis sit novit

omg ! ........... words fail

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast