NY - *advertiser censored* star past: DA first lies about, then, re-elected, admits it

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
New York District attorney admits past life as *advertiser censored* star shocking voters and family but vowing not to resign (Daily Mail)
A New York district attorney has admitted to a past career as a *advertiser censored* star in the 1970s after denying his involvement in the final days of his second campaign – dropping a bombshell not only to voters but his shocked family as well.

Mark Suben, DA since 2008 in Cortland County near Syracuse who’s now also known for his roles in X-rated films like Deep Throat Part II, The Love Witch, Lecher and Bedroom Bedlam, according to IMDB [link], admitted his past in a news conference on Friday.

'Recently materials have been circulated alleging that I was involved in the adult film industry about 40 years ago in New York. Those allegations are true,' he said facing the press.
---
much more, with plenty o' pictures and a YouTube link (here), at DM link above

Was the Cortland County District Attorney a 70’s *advertiser censored* star? (cnycentral.com, with videos)

Rolling on the floor!

For some reason I thought he musta been sorta "hot" back in the day....NOPE ! He looked the same, right down to the mustache

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um, hello? Ron Jeremy? Not hot, and still *advertiser censored* megastar from days of *advertiser censored* yore.....

Lol, but not REALLY lol'ing because the girls always have to be (*advertiser censored* wise) attractive but the guys....well, not so much.

Um, hello? Ron Jeremy? Not hot, and still *advertiser censored* megastar from days of *advertiser censored* yore.....

Lol, but not REALLY lol'ing because the girls always have to be (*advertiser censored* wise) attractive but the guys....well, not so much.

I wonder why that is?

*advertiser censored* or not, the 70s were such an ugly decade.

I wonder why that is?

Are you being facetious? The answer is that most customers are male and don't care how the actors look. In fact, an average-looking actor probably fuels the illusion that hot actresses are interested in schlubs.

Are you being facetious? The answer is that most customers are male and don't care how the actors look. In fact, an average-looking actor probably fuels the illusion that hot actresses are interested in schlubs.

I was thinking that if *advertiser censored* is a fantasy builder of sorts and the male viewer was imagining himself with the female .... The viewer would go as far as imagining himself attractive.

In my own fantasies, I'm gorgeous too! Granted I don't need or want *advertiser censored* to facilitate them.

I was thinking that if *advertiser censored* is a fantasy builder of sorts and the male viewer was imagining himself with the female .... The viewer would go as far as imagining himself attractive.

In my own fantasies, I'm gorgeous too! Granted I don't need or want *advertiser censored* to facilitate them.

I think you're giving men too much credit. We may imagine that one part is very, very much bigger, but otherwise we don't give a lot of thought to how we look. :)

All kidding aside, straight *advertiser censored* isn't my area of expertise. But I always assumed that Ron Jeremy and John Holmes were there to give the average, homely, even overweight male viewer a little hope. (And I do think it used to be the "industry wisdom" that male customers would find gorgeous male models intimidating. It's not a universal rule: some good-looking men have crossed over from gay *advertiser censored*.)

I think you're giving men too much credit. We may imagine that one part is very, very much bigger, but otherwise we don't give a lot of thought to how we look. :)

All kidding aside, straight *advertiser censored* isn't my area of expertise. But I always assumed that Ron Jeremy and John Holmes were there to give the average, homely, even overweight male viewer a little hope. (And I do think it used to be the "industry wisdom" that male customers would find gorgeous male models intimidating. It's not a universal rule: some good-looking men have crossed over from gay *advertiser censored*.)

I will admit my knowledge and experience with *advertiser censored* isn't very much. I have seen both straight and gay *advertiser censored*. I've never seen an ugly guy in gay *advertiser censored*.

I'm finding the entire thing confusing.....

Checking into the Venetian hotel in las vegas, guy behind me - Ron Jeremy.

The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is a huge trade show hosted every January in Las Vegas at the LV conv ctr. The *advertiser censored* convention used to run during the same week at the Sands conv ctr, which is attached to the Venetian hotel. We called it the "geeks and freaks" week. When I say that there is someone/something for everyone when it comes to *advertiser censored*, believe me. Just watching the *advertiser censored* "stars" getting their lunch in the Venetian food court in their outfits would pop most eyeballs out, but after the 2nd day, and more cleavage and 8 inch clear spiked heels than one ever needs to see - I just got used to them. Oh...and web cams can make anyone a *advertiser censored* star now.

To each his own, I don't care that he did *advertiser censored* - I don't like that he lied.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back