789 users online (115 members and 674 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking Offensive content: 'Nuff said.

    http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/280...g-in-Starbucks

    Report: Woman arrested after masturbating in Starbucks
    12:59 PM, Nov 2, 2012



    Bradenton, Florida -- A woman enjoying herself a little too much at a Manatee County Starbucks was arrested on drug charges Thursday.

    The Smoking Gun reports police were called to a Bradenton Starbucks because staff saw a woman masturbating in their lobby....


    Maybe she just burned her labia like that lady at McDonald's.

    Maybe she had an itchin that needed to be scratched?

    Maybe she just rubbed the Starbucks staff the wrong way.

    I don't see why the Starbucks staff got their panties all bunched up about this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,278
    She works next door to the Starbucks and gets off at 5:15 every day.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,303
    nasty.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Lost in the desert
    Posts
    2,555
    Guess she really really likes coffee YUCK

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    30,165
    The latte must have had its way with her.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,830
    She look's either stoned or drunk in the photo. Maybe she thought she was still home!

    Yuck is right....EWWW
    Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous -
    Albert Einstein

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    She works next door to the Starbucks and gets off at 5:15 every day.
    Geez...so she couldn't wait to get home?
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.





    https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Boonies of Louisiana
    Posts
    3,354
    The best part of any story like this is ALWAYS the comments from you guys!!! ROFL!!
    SwampMama

    GUILTY!!!

    Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,962
    She told the officer that she had either an infection or a spider bite. I can only imagine the look on the officers face when she told him this. I've worked for LE agencies in the past and can tell you that without a doubt, the rest of the officers will NEVER let this officer live this one down! lol

    So, just to clarify...officer is dispatched to a Starbucks regarding a woman masturbating in the lobby. I'm sure that the male officers had to draw straws to see who would go on this call because they were fighting over who got to go. Then, the officer arrives, only to see the woman above (who does not conjure up ANY type of fantasy)!

    THEN, it gets worse. I wonder how far he backed up when she told him that she had an infection or a spider bite???

    LOL...you just can't make this stuff up!!!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.





    https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,583
    Maybe she thought Starbucks coffee comes in size "the BIG O"?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,247
    Starbucks new advertizing slogan:

    Starbucks - the place to come.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    30,165
    Starbucks should have known this would happen after they introduced their G-Spot Mocha Deelite.

  13. #13

    Ok...my turn...

    So, would we now call it the "grande'" O?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,559

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    She works next door to the Starbucks and gets off at 5:15 every day.


    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    The best part of any story like this is ALWAYS the comments from you guys!!! ROFL!!
    That's why I post them!

    Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    Starbucks new advertizing slogan:

    Starbucks - the place to come.


    Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Starbucks should have known this would happen after they introduced their G-Spot Mocha Deelite.


    Quote Originally Posted by amazing-sea-monkey View Post
    So, would we now call it the "grande'" O?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/280...g-in-Starbucks

    Report: Woman arrested after masturbating in Starbucks
    12:59 PM, Nov 2, 2012



    Bradenton, Florida -- A woman enjoying herself a little too much at a Manatee County Starbucks was arrested on drug charges Thursday.

    The Smoking Gun reports police were called to a Bradenton Starbucks because staff saw a woman masturbating in their lobby....


    Maybe she just burned her labia like that lady at McDonald's.

    Maybe she had an itchin that needed to be scratched?

    Maybe she just rubbed the Starbucks staff the wrong way.

    I don't see why the Starbucks staff got their panties all bunched up about this.
    Just Maybe.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.


    Misspellings due to fat fingers

    Words matter.

    You don't know what you don't know.



Similar Threads

  1. Offensive Ads?
    By EllieBee in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2016, 07:08 PM
  2. WARNING OFFENSIVE: Very odd way to attempt murrder: Serously Offensive
    By Steely Dan in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 12:04 AM
  3. This is really offensive.....
    By nicbok in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 01:54 AM