Offensive content: 'Nuff said.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/280768/8/Report-Woman-arrested-after-masturbating-in-Starbucks

Report: Woman arrested after masturbating in Starbucks
12:59 PM, Nov 2, 2012

121102010956_jennifer-piranian.jpg

Bradenton, Florida -- A woman enjoying herself a little too much at a Manatee County Starbucks was arrested on drug charges Thursday.

The Smoking Gun reports police were called to a Bradenton Starbucks because staff saw a woman masturbating in their lobby....

Maybe she just burned her labia like that lady at McDonald's. :dunno:

Maybe she had an itchin that needed to be scratched? :dunno:

Maybe she just rubbed the Starbucks staff the wrong way. :dunno:

I don't see why the Starbucks staff got their panties all bunched up about this. :tsktsk:

She works next door to the Starbucks and gets off at 5:15 every day.

Guess she really really likes coffee YUCK

The latte must have had its way with her.

She look's either stoned or drunk in the photo. Maybe she thought she was still home!

Yuck is right....EWWW

The best part of any story like this is ALWAYS the comments from you guys!!! ROFL!!

She told the officer that she had either an infection or a spider bite. I can only imagine the look on the officers face when she told him this. I've worked for LE agencies in the past and can tell you that without a doubt, the rest of the officers will NEVER let this officer live this one down! lol

So, just to clarify...officer is dispatched to a Starbucks regarding a woman masturbating in the lobby. I'm sure that the male officers had to draw straws to see who would go on this call because they were fighting over who got to go. Then, the officer arrives, only to see the woman above (who does not conjure up ANY type of fantasy)!

THEN, it gets worse. I wonder how far he backed up when she told him that she had an infection or a spider bite???

LOL...you just can't make this stuff up!!!

Maybe she thought Starbucks coffee comes in size "the BIG O"?

Starbucks new advertizing slogan:

Starbucks - the place to come.

Starbucks should have known this would happen after they introduced their G-Spot Mocha Deelite.

She works next door to the Starbucks and gets off at 5:15 every day.

rimshot.gif

The best part of any story like this is ALWAYS the comments from you guys!!! ROFL!!

That's why I post them! :laughcry:

Starbucks new advertizing slogan:

Starbucks - the place to come.

rimshot.gif

Starbucks should have known this would happen after they introduced their G-Spot Mocha Deelite.

rimshot.gif

So, would we now call it the "grande'" O? :what:

:tsktsk:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/280768/8/Report-Woman-arrested-after-masturbating-in-Starbucks

Report: Woman arrested after masturbating in Starbucks
12:59 PM, Nov 2, 2012

121102010956_jennifer-piranian.jpg

Bradenton, Florida -- A woman enjoying herself a little too much at a Manatee County Starbucks was arrested on drug charges Thursday.

The Smoking Gun reports police were called to a Bradenton Starbucks because staff saw a woman masturbating in their lobby....

Maybe she just burned her labia like that lady at McDonald's. :dunno:

Maybe she had an itchin that needed to be scratched? :dunno:

Maybe she just rubbed the Starbucks staff the wrong way. :dunno:

I don't see why the Starbucks staff got their panties all bunched up about this. :tsktsk:

Just Maybe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998