1208 users online (227 members and 981 guests)  

Websleuths News

France - Chloe Rodriguez, 15, Barjac, Gard, 9 Nov 2012

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...fic-stop?lite=

During the seven days that 15-year-old Chloe Rodriguez, of southern France, was held captive, she memorized details – her kidnapper, his car, its license plate -- but she did not try to defy the man's orders for fear of being killed, metrofrance.com reported.

Chloe was found in Germany, tied up in the trunk of a car Friday afternoon after police stopped her kidnapper during a routine traffic stop, RTL.fr reported. She had disappeared the week before, on Nov. 9
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Germany - Chloé en vie: teen girl found, ending seven-day kidnap ordeal

The end of a nightmare: Chloé is alive.

Missing French girl, 15, reunited with family after being found alive tied up in car boot in Germany following seven-day kidnap ordeal (Sunday Mail)
    A 15-year-old girl who went missing for seven days after being kidnapped from a French village has been found alive - tied up in a car boot hundreds of miles away in Germany, police said.

Chloe Rodriguez, of Barjac, Gard, was reported missing on November 9 after her scooter was found near her home, with all her belongings under the seat - apart from her helmet and mobile phone.

It prompted a national hunt but she was found alive last Friday after German police stopped a car close to the border near Offenburg.
    ---
    Her parents said their daughter was feeling well despite being physically exhausted and regularly crying, reported RTL. Meanwhile Chloe’s alleged kidnapper was being held in a German prison.
    ---
    much more, with pictures, at link above

Wish they could all end happily. Her blessed parents must be so relieved.

What great news. I wish this case had been in our missing forum. It would have been interesting to follow as it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    What great news. I wish this case had been in our missing forum. It would have been interesting to follow as it happened.
    Indeed.

The first I heard of the case was the DM article I posted; not sure if they had covered it beforehand.

I'd love to see more coverage of cases outside the U.S. here. I think there's an audience for it.