Germany - Chloé en vie: teen girl found, ending seven-day kidnap ordeal

cocomod

Reaction score
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...ive-in-trunk-after-routine-traffic-stop?lite=

During the seven days that 15-year-old Chloe Rodriguez, of southern France, was held captive, she memorized details – her kidnapper, his car, its license plate -- but she did not try to defy the man's orders for fear of being killed, metrofrance.com reported.

Chloe was found in Germany, tied up in the trunk of a car Friday afternoon after police stopped her kidnapper during a routine traffic stop, RTL.fr reported. She had disappeared the week before, on Nov. 9

The end of a nightmare: Chloé is alive.

Missing French girl, 15, reunited with family after being found alive tied up in car boot in Germany following seven-day kidnap ordeal (Sunday Mail)
A 15-year-old girl who went missing for seven days after being kidnapped from a French village has been found alive - tied up in a car boot hundreds of miles away in Germany, police said.

Chloe Rodriguez, of Barjac, Gard, was reported missing on November 9 after her scooter was found near her home, with all her belongings under the seat - apart from her helmet and mobile phone.

It prompted a national hunt but she was found alive last Friday after German police stopped a car close to the border near Offenburg.
---
Her parents said their daughter was feeling well despite being physically exhausted and regularly crying, reported RTL. Meanwhile Chloe’s alleged kidnapper was being held in a German prison.
---
much more, with pictures, at link above

Wish they could all end happily. Her blessed parents must be so relieved.

What great news. I wish this case had been in our missing forum. It would have been interesting to follow as it happened.

What great news. I wish this case had been in our missing forum. It would have been interesting to follow as it happened.
Indeed.

The first I heard of the case was the DM article I posted; not sure if they had covered it beforehand.

I'd love to see more coverage of cases outside the U.S. here. I think there's an audience for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back