CA - FBI asks for help identifying pedophile

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io...-man/-/9357080/17475076/-/iqjbmi/-/index.html

The man was seen in the background of a photograph found online that showed an underage girl posing naked.

The photographs were likely taken prior to November of 2005, in one of the following 13 U.S. cities where QuikTrip stores are located: Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas; Des Moines, Iowa; Omaha, Nebraska; Greenville/Spartanburg, South Carolina; Kansas City, Missouri; Springfield, Missouri; Wichita, Kansas; Phoenix, Arizona; Tucson, Arizona; St. Louis, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io.../17475076/-/iqjbmi/-/index.html#ixzz2CiPLS9EA

Here we go again.

And I second SS's ugh :(

I SO hope they find this nasty creep! ANY man (or woman, for that matter) who would sit and watch a child pose naked is dangerous! Just sickening!

I love that the FBI is doing everything they can (distributing the photos to the public) to try to identify these creeps. Someone will know who this freak is!

He was seen in the background....

I am not going to jump to judgment too fast. I am going to take LE at their word they phrased it, that he may have some information regarding the exploitation of a child. Not necessarily that he is the one doing the exploiting.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the guy, well, he doesn't look all there. The look on his face does not strike me as a look that rivals anything resembling sexual arousal or even sexual interest. I think he may be involved in this, not as a pedophile or an active abuse participant, but as someone that is stuck in the same horrible situation as the girl. He just looks...victimized. And I could very well be wrong.

He still needs to be identified, so that the girl and the person taking the pictures can be located, but, something about this guy....he just seems hurt himself, somehow.

I find his laying on a bed rather concerning given the FBI obviously feels the minor posing in the foreground is being sexually exploited.

He was seen in the background....

I am not going to jump to judgment too fast. I am going to take LE at their word they phrased it, that he may have some information regarding the exploitation of a child. Not necessarily that he is the one doing the exploiting.

I could be wrong, but if you look at the guy, well, he doesn't look all there. The look on his face does not strike me as a look that rivals anything resembling sexual arousal or even sexual interest. I think he may be involved in this, not as a pedophile or an active abuse participant, but as someone that is stuck in the same horrible situation as the girl. He just looks...victimized. And I could very well be wrong.

He still needs to be identified, so that the girl and the person taking the pictures can be located, but, something about this guy....he just seems hurt himself, somehow.

He was seen in the background...laying on a bed...in a room where a child was posing naked. That's enough for me to be disgusted.

The guy doesn't look like anything is wrong with him except that perhaps he has been drinking. I don't know what a man like this would "look like" if he was sexually aroused because I don't know him. He looks "deep in thought" to me and I hate to even THINK about what he is in deep thought about because I'm pretty sure that it involves the little girl in the room posing naked.

Sorry, but I find it disgusting!

Hey, like I said, I could be wrong, and I want him found either way, whether he was directly involved or if he is just a witness. I just can't shake the feeling that he is not quite "all there". I'm certainly not defending him, just reserving my own judgment for the moment.

I looked at him and saw a rock spider in the throes of doing what he loves the best...violating a child, or watching one being violated.

I also noted his cartoon t shirt and felt absolutely sick. He looks to me like the worst kind of pedo you can get, a true hunter.

Just shows you how perception differs.

:cow:

Doesn't look the same to me. Can anyone post a side-by-side comparison?

I think the tip of the nose is different but considering the camera angles, it could be.

Doesn't look the same to me. Can anyone post a side-by-side comparison?
Doesn't look like the same person to me either.
FBI-photo.jpg

628x471.jpg

Yeah, I was up in the air on whether he looked like him or not. It's hard to tell, since the one pic is a side view. Also just thought the curly hair could be a perm and not natural. Well, the priest in in jail anyway.

similar but different guy I think. Brow line is very different.

Okay, I don't know how to do pictures but when I first saw these pictures released, I felt he looked a lot like Gary Michael Hilton. We have a whole forum on him in the Serial Killers section. He wasn't arrested until 2008 so the dates would fit.

I tried to find some pictures but all the links I clicked on are lost now. I did find this one -
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/family-suspects-hilton-in-levi-frady-murder/nFBPw/

I will keep trying to find a better picture of him before he cut his hair off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back