861 users online (140 members and 721 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2012.11.20 WKMG/Tony Pipitone Special Report - AZlawyer & JWG interviewed

POSTED by STRAWBERRY on the SideBar Thread

Just saw this on twitter:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...-at-casey.html

WKMG uncovers ‘evidence that points right at Casey’

WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it is billing as a major story in the Casey Anthony saga.
    The report, from Tony Pipitone, won’t air until 11 p.m. Tuesday. But WKMG will start promoting the report at 11 p.m. Monday.

“This is one of the biggest Tony Pipitone investigations we’ve had,” WKMG news director Steve Hyvonen said. “Tony uncovers evidence that could have changed the jury’s mind — evidence that points right at Casey. But it was never presented in court because the prosecution didn’t know about it. Tony is still working on putting the story together, and it will air Tuesday night at 11.”

A promotional spot for the report shows a shaken Jose Baez, who represented Anthony, saying, “I don’t understand how no one ever knew about this evidence.”

Didn't I see somewhere that JB supposedly said in his book that his computer people found evidence that someone researched "foolproof suffocation" THE DAY Caylee disappeared? And he somehow said GA did it. I thought, well if that is on there that proves to me that FCA committed premeditated murder. I wonder it that's what this is about. Isn't Tony Pippitone a member here?
    Last edited by BondJamesBond; 11-23-2012 at 02:47 PM. Reason: no change
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Want to go ahead and post this much so you guys will have a chance to read and understand the rules concerning this interview.

I hate to give away spoilers but need to say this much.

During the interview you guys will see some friends you recognize from Websleuths. Yes, you heard that correctly.

This is the deal - their real names will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, they are to only be referenced here by their screen names. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect their privacy and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs. Only felt it fair to make sure the rules were clear and give you guys a chance to know what to expect.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

================================================== ======================================
    ETA by JBean: LINK TO BCHAND'S RECORDING OF SHOW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpxS4Nyx7A&feature=plcp"]Pipitone2 - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by JBean; 11-21-2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: add link to show

Link to the Interview. Live streaming.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WAT...5/-/index.html
    Last edited by Kimster; 11-21-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: repaired link

Alrighty. Opening up.

Please keep the chit-chat on the Sidebar thread so the Interview Discussion doesn't get buried too deep.

Thanks to all!

Enjoy!

Live Coverage will continue in a moment... is that what you're seeing?

Link to streaming?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Link to streaming?

Best-
    Herding Cats

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WAT...5/-/index.html
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Herding Cats View Post
    Link to streaming?

Best-
    Herding Cats
    This is a link I was given, but it doesn't work for me. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WAT...5/-/index.html

ecs5298 is offline Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL & Hardwood Mulch King & Bacon Addict
    Here we go!
    "When it all goes down the crapper, don't come crying to me. You were warned" - ecs5298, November 6, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    This is a link I was given, but it doesn't work for me. http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WAT...5/-/index.html
    Me either, Steely, but maybe it's because I am on Ipad?

Wow I thought they would push this til at least the middle of the news. They started with it!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

OMG the Disney bag! Did she duct tape her then put the bag over her head? OMG
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    Me either, Steely, but maybe it's because I am on Ipad?
    I'm using my desk top.

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast