CANADA Canada - Tyler Walton, 28, Williams Lake, BC, 10 Nov 2009

~n/t~

Reaction score
On November 18, 2009 the family of 28 year old, Tyler Walton, reported him missing as they had not heard from him in several days. Williams Lake RCMP confirmed through their investigation that Tyler was last seen on November 10, 2009 in Williams Lake B.C.

The investigation has determined that Tyler was involved in the drug trade at a very low level. Given the inherent risks associated to that lifestyle, police cannot discount the possibility that involvement in the drug trade played a role in Tyler’s disappearance.

Tyler Walton is described as;

Caucasian
5’11
150 lbs
Brown eyes
Brown Hair
Usually has a full beard

33854_Walton.jpg

Police are also looking for any information in regards to a pair of unidentified males who were seen driving around with Tyler just before his disappearance on November 10th 2009. On at least one such occasion the trio were seen together in Tyler’s own vehicle, which is pictured below.

33849_waltoncar_Page_1_-_Copy.jpg

http://williamslake.bc.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=1017&languageId=1&contentId=27823

I'm not sure if I would say he was involved in the drug trade on a low level....check out his FB photos. But all that tells us is that it is most likely involved in his disappearance. Someone knows the "unidentified" males that were with him leading up to this. They are probably afraid to say what they know. Maybe given some time more will come to the surface. My heart breaks for his family and friends.

Was there anything that might point towards foul play in this case other than the two unknown males he was seen driving around with?? I only ask because I was browsing his Facebook pictures and it seems like he takes a lot of day trips by himself to very remote locations. I have lived in the area and I know how fast a person could become lost in the woods in the winter. Of course, he seems to have known the area well so it might not be very likely that he had found himself lost.

Anyways, I hope that he is found soon and healthy living in a commune somewhere.

RCMP link from post #1 is also up under a dedicated url for Tyler.
http://tylerwalton.williamslake.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/index-eng.htm

Tyler has been missing for 5 years now.
Current Lines of Inquiry
A number of witnesses saw Tyler in the presence of two males on more than one occasion in the days leading up to his disappearance. One male is reported to have gone by the first name of "Mike" but that is all that is known about these two individuals at this time. Obviously, these two individuals may have information that would assist in the investigation and police would like to speak to them. Members of public that may have information as to the identity of these two individuals or information that may assist police in identifying the individuals are urged to contact police or Crime Stoppers. Information received by police from a number of tips have also identified other persons that police are attempting to locate and interview and may, in turn, generate further lines of inquiry for which police may seek public assistance.
Awards

As always, if you have information regarding this file call CRIME STOPPERS 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or the Williams Lake RCMP at 250-392-6211. Crime stoppers also subscribes to web tips at www.bccrimestoppers.com. You will remain anonymous.

You may be eligible for a cash reward The family of Tyler Walton is also offering a $25,000 reward for any information that leads to a successful conclusion of this investigation

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back