Swedish woman accused of having sex with skeletons

I do not even know what to say

Bone appetit. She like her men like she likes her cheese - see through.

I've always said that if you imagine the sickest thing that you can think of, someone somewhere will have a fetish for it. I think that the biggest surprise in this is that it is a female. Usually things like this are reserved for males. I'm glad that I'm unable to understand this!

<SNIP>
The Swedish woman is suspected of using 100 parts, which included six skulls and one backbone, in ‘sexual situations’ and was charged with violating the peace of the deceased,
BBM

In her case, shouldn't that be violating the "piece" of the deceased? :what:

Sorry, I know I have a sick sense of humor.

Truly grotesque! Where did she get all of the skulls and bones? Ughhhhh.

Wha? Where did she get the skeletons? I don't even understand how or why. Was one of them her husband? She said "I want my man like he is, whether he is dead or alive".

snipped from Donjeta's link:

Photos from a morgue were found hidden in the woman's home, as well as a drill and body bags, reported French news agency AFP

A drill and body bags? Honestly that's the only thing that made say wth?

I know, I know, I should have been astounded by the sex with skeletons. But the cd about necrophilia pretty much put a stop for any further need of pondering.

Although like Dewey my mind immediately thought of some very inappropriate for polite company quips. heh.

The drill and body bags what's up with this gal? What in the world was she *planning* for the future? yikes.

No skeletons in her closet anymore.

Excellent.

O.K. now I soooooo want to know her name and I need to know what's up with the plush Panda.

Oh and yet another good reason to be cremated.

even sicker... someone reading that article will get a boner.

The legalities are interesting. How did she acquire these skeletons?

If she bought them legally (skulls and entire skeletons are available for purchase online) then it is perfectly okay to keep as many as you like. I wonder what she can be charged with IF they can't prove she posed for "obscene" images.

http://www.skullsunlimited.com/record_family.php?id=266

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back