821 users online (78 members and 743 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMommyDog View Post
    I don't know quite what to think about this latest news bite. Among the players, Perry certainly ranks in the top 3 or so whose opinion I legitimately respect. Moreover, he certainly had far greater insight into the case and the all of the evidence... Like so much else with this case, I'll take this nugget with a hefty bucket of salt.
    He's obviously not all that if he believes this wasn't first degree.,

I haven't read this thread. I did read the news snippet about what Judge Perry believes this morning. I have always believed that Casey tried to make Caylee sleep in the trunk of the car by using chloroform. Then Caylee either died from the chloroform or from heat in the trunk. It makes sense and the evidence fits. I'm currently reading Imperfect Justice. Found it on my iPad where I bought it and must've forgotten it was there.

LE are charging most parents with murder when they leave their child in the car but now the media and Judge Perry are spinning a theory that it was an accident that poor FCA merely overdosed Caylee with chloroform before locking her in the car so therefore it was not murder?

Since when is it legal to use chloroform to put a child to sleep and by the way, if you overdose, could it be considered an accident in the eyes of the legal system? Is it available at the local drug store for all the moms who don't want to care for their child?

And, she left Caylee locked in a car for two or three days? In Florida, where it's extremely hot? Was that an accident?

How about duct taping a child, throwing her away in a garbage bag and deceiving LE for years? Was that an accident?

Seems like they are drinking that kool-aid that poor FCA was just a young child who made a mistake and shouldn't be punished for it. Or else, they are pulling out all the stops to try and make her credible for her big splash on TV so everybody can get their piece of the pie.

Give me a break!

Oh, I never said it was an accident. I think it should've been murder and she should've been Locked up for life. Poor Caylee never had a chance with Casey for a mother.

-deleted by OP-
    Last edited by Bently; 03-07-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Someone texted me that Casey was giving an exclusive interview on NBC. Found it... series of interviews...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-...415536853.html

"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass," she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews. "I'd like to think she'd be listening to classic rock, playing sports" and putting up with no nonsense.

"Even if I would've told them everything that I told to the psychologist, I hate to say this but I firmly believe I would have been in the same place. Because cops believe other cops. Cops tend to victimize the victims. I understand now ... I see why I was treated the way I was even had I been completely truthful."

She added: "Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

Source: 'I'm OK With Myself': Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national-...#ixzz4ae93h4QI
    Last edited by Bently; 03-07-2017 at 09:29 AM.

She changes her story again! Using the Arias dog defense! Still. Laming George and living rent free while getting paid to play on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    LE are charging most parents with murder when they leave their child in the car but now the media and Judge Perry are spinning a theory that it was an accident that poor FCA merely overdosed Caylee with chloroform before locking her in the car so therefore it was not murder?

Since when is it legal to use chloroform to put a child to sleep and by the way, if you overdose, could it be considered an accident in the eyes of the legal system? Is it available at the local drug store for all the moms who don't want to care for their child?

And, she left Caylee locked in a car for two or three days? In Florida, where it's extremely hot? Was that an accident?

How about duct taping a child, throwing her away in a garbage bag and deceiving LE for years? Was that an accident?

Seems like they are drinking that kool-aid that poor FCA was just a young child who made a mistake and shouldn't be punished for it. Or else, they are pulling out all the stops to try and make her credible for her big splash on TV so everybody can get their piece of the pie.

Give me a break!
    Nothing like a petite young woman to make intelligent people ignore the evidence and look for the laziest and mildest explanation to excuse what she did, huh? There are some women who accidently overdose their children so of course let us include Casey in that group because she couldn't have committed such a horrific crime---even if the evidence says otherwise! She's a young woman for heaven's sake---let's ignore the fool-proof suffocation evidence and the duct-tape. Poor little naïve Casey. The fool-proof suffocation search must have been a search for herself because she was too distraught over the "accidental" death of her child. Or perhaps Caylee suffocated on a bag or something and caused her own death. Maybe aliens did it!

I need a time-out.

Quote Originally Posted by rose222 View Post
    Nothing like a petite young woman to make intelligent people ignore the evidence and look for the laziest and mildest explanation to excuse what she did, huh? There are some women who accidently overdose their children so of course let us include Casey in that group because she couldn't have committed such a horrific crime---even if the evidence says otherwise! She's a young woman for heaven's sake---let's ignore the fool-proof suffocation evidence and the duct-tape. Poor little naïve Casey. The fool-proof suffocation search must have been a search for herself because she was too distraught over the "accidental" death of her child. Or perhaps Caylee suffocated on a bag or something and caused her own death. Maybe aliens did it!

I need a time-out.
    Exactly, you'd be surprised how many men give women a pass for everything because they want to f*ck them.

Unbelievable, she is so delusional. And how horrible the Associated Press would pay her for this because you know she did it for money.

I am a lifelong resident of the beautful Jersey Shore.
    Quote Originally Posted by skbsoccermom View Post
    The flurry of calls on 6/18 coincides with the borrowed shovel and backing into the driveway ... making sure no-one was coming home?
    Exactly what I thought then and do now.
    ~~ Donna ~~

**Collective I.Q. of YARN I tell you**

***Mason: “When you looked at the pictures, was the mandible [jawbone] there or not?"
    Garavaglia: “The mandible was there. It was there on x-ray and it was there in pictures.”
    Mason: “Who placed the mandible there?”
    Garavaglia: “God.” ***

***Mason returned to the possibility of drowning. Garavaglia replied that she had never seen a drowning with duct tape on the lower half of the face. “There’s no reason why a child that’s drowned is put in a plastic bag and dumped on the side of the road,” Garavagalia said.

***JB to Murdock :"Sir you're not a piece of duct tape are you? So you can't say your brand is my brand can you, sir"?***

***"I don't/can't remember/recall"*** Dr. Spitz

Quote Originally Posted by donnam View Post
    Exactly what I thought then and do now.
    but she called her mom at work?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13