View Poll Results: Lisas parents, inncoent or guilty of something to do with it

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • innocent totally

    8 6.30%
  • Guilty

    82 64.57%
  • innocent but complicit in some way

    7 5.51%
  • Don't know

    30 23.62%
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 135

Thread: Lisas parents

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358

    Lisas parents

    Innocent or guilty of something to do with their babys disappearance

    Ive read the reports, the theories, the chats and comments and I have come to a position that they are innocent, at least presumed because there is much halluballoo around the case, nothing points to me they are complicit, there are bits and pieces which could mean anything, the cadaver dog worries me but i will allow that to be a fluke

    i say this cos i donated to them even when i thought it was fishy, but was just my suspicious mind today i got a card from them thanking me for my donation signed by both and two photos of little lisa in it, i felt guilty thinking they got rid of her, and that she is out there,just goes to show how easy it is to post on boards when it comes to personal contact it makes u think, their little angel was taken

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    My answer of "unsure" isn't there so I won't vote. Still on the fence until i see some solid evidence from LE
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    6,193
    I'm with Dewey. There's no choice for either "undecided" or "on the fence".

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RANCH For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Damn, sorry,MODS, please add option for dont know

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    125
    After 13 & 1/2 months, I still haven't seen, read or heard enough evidence for me to pronounce either parent guilty of harming and or disposing of Lisa.
    I do leam more toward Lisa having been abducted, more so with each passing month.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Little Ol Me For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Thing is there are many so called abductions whichare notand it makes you cynical which is fair enough but always try give benefit of the doubt until many red certain red flags appear i guess

    db and ji are no casey or mccanns

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,980
    Well, as a parent, never having experienced my child missing, I just feel that I would have more of a freak out than deb or Jeremy. Personally, I don't think one could get me to stop yelling to anybody who would listen! My child is missing! Please please please help me find my child! Interview me, take a polygraph, rule me out! Let's get on with finding my child! Im pretty sure I would be like that. And they have not given me that impression.
    Jmo

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kkdj For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Damn, sorry,MODS, please add option for dont know
    I wasn't sure if the Mods would see this so I sent them a note, not sure if it's possible for them to add it now or not, but we'll see.

    ETA: Thank you Mods!
    Last edited by Dewey2Me1MoThyme; 11-21-2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: ETA:
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    this is a link to the most recent poll... with 65% saying they believe a parent (or both) are guilty... i doubt anyone has changed their mind since it was taken...


    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173273"]The Debit Card and TV Appearances-- - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    9,248
    Morning, and Happy Thanksgiving !


    JMO ... but I voted G U I L T Y ...

    There are just so many things that point to "guilt" of Deb and Jeremy IMO ...


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,899
    Yes, not sure why we need two polls...

    Actually, this would be the third poll about it.

    This is the second one:

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152914"]what are your thoughts now? *re-re-poll* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

    The first one was before that.
    Last edited by norest4thewicked; 11-21-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Added poll link
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

    Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Black Hills
    Posts
    6,221
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Thing is there are many so called abductions whichare notand it makes you cynical which is fair enough but always try give benefit of the doubt until many red certain red flags appear i guess

    db and ji are no casey or mccanns


    db and ji are no casey or mccanns I agree 1000% with this.

    ****
    http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    ****
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

    www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    ****

  24. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    clutch--

    would you be willing to elaborate why these parents differ from kc and the mccanns? which things are definite "red flags" for you? just want to get a better picture of what you see that those here who see guilt might be misinterpreting...

    thanks!
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  26. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    nothing points to me they are complicit, there are bits and pieces which could mean anything, the cadaver dog worries me but i will allow that to be a fluke

    just read something that caught my attention: in the mccann forum you "argue" so passionately that grime's dog eddie's alerts were credible, legitmate, convincing etc... in the LI case grime used morse instead of eddie (meaning: same trainer/handler and training methods)and you even commended the dog's work w/ bianca... can you explain your opposite opinion in this case? what's different? thanks.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8576377&postcount=24"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance.[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8455521&postcount=361"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - the cadaver dog[/ame]
    Last edited by redheadedgal; 11-26-2012 at 11:07 PM. Reason: exlpain spelled wrong
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  28. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    just read something that caught my attention: in the mccann forum you "argue" so passionately that grime's dog eddie's alerts were credible, legitmate, convincing etc... in the LI case grime used morse instead of eddie (meaning: same trainer/handler and training methods)and you even commended the dog's work w/ bianca... can you explain your opposite opinion in this case? what's different? thanks.

    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance.

    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - the cadaver dog

    hi redhead im here



    I had no idea mr grime was on the lisa irwin case, that changes things for me
    i know many usa dog handlers allot alerts to all sorts of scenarios ie inthe casey anthony case the man in the dock said the dog can alert to toenails or something
    i dont know if american cadaver dogs are trained different from british ones but for the record from what i know of mr grime and his dogs they do NOT alert to semen body odour nail clippings period blood dirty diapers urine dead animals etc e etc and all other thingsused to excuse the alerts of cadaver dogs as innocent, as ivesaid onthe maddie case if that were true these dogs would bebarking every five seconds all over the place
    in the maddie case the dogwas taken to many places and never alerted anywhere inall those places, only inthe places and possessions of the mccanns

    this doesnt bode well as mr grime and his dogs have an excellent record
    Last edited by Clutchbag; 11-27-2012 at 10:18 PM.

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


  30. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    488
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    hi redhead im here



    I had no idea mr grime was on the lisa irwin case, that changes things for me
    i know many usa dog handlers allot alerts to all sorts of scenarios ie inthe casey anthony case the man in the dock said the dog can alert to toenails or something
    i dont know if american cadaver dogs are trained different from british ones but for the record from what i know of mr grime and his dogs they do NOT alert to semen body odour nail clippings period blood dirty diapers urine dead animals etc e etc and all other thingsused to excuse the alerts of cadaver dogs as innocent, as ivesaid onthe maddie case if that were true these dogs would bebarking every five seconds all over the place
    in the maddie case the dogwas taken to many places and never alerted anywhere inall those places, only inthe places and possessions of the mccanns

    this doesnt bode well as mr grime and his dogs have an excellent record
    There are pictures/videos of what appears to be Mr Grime & his dog(s) at Jeremy Irwin's house. I agree that their record does seem pretty impressive. I am always amazed at the mind-blowing things that dogs are able to do!

  31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KsStormy For This Useful Post:


  32. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    thanks clutch...

    yes, video indicates that at least one of grime's dogs was used in this case... both vids show mr grime on the scene:

    http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_...lisa%27s-house

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/kansasci...-27013087.html
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  34. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    thanks clutch...

    yes, video indicates that at least one of grime's dogs was used in this case... both vids show mr grime on the scene:
    http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_...lisa%27s-house

    http://news.yahoo.com/video/kansasci...-27013087.html

    I may have missed it, ..but I wasn't aware there was a video of the dog or handler that made the hit at the Irwin home on Oct. 17. The one indicated on the search warrent.
    These video's seem to be from the Oct 19th search warrent. Is it known what dog or handler was used on the 17th?
    Thanks.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ol Me For This Useful Post:


  36. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    i have no idea about the 17th... but we all are aware that 7 specific items were taken from the home on the 19th... why?


    (do people really think LE/FBI brings in incompetent dogs? the fact this seems to be more believeable than the fact that something very hinky is going on with these parents and this case... smh )
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  38. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    also-- grime is under contract to the FBI... if he was there on the 19th i don't think it's too much of an assumption to believe he was present only two days earlier...
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  39. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    thanks ksstormy and redheadedgal for the videos and info

    I dont think that dog handler is Mr Grime but I could be wrong, his dog looks like eddie, rip and bless his little cotton socks, also similar to keela, the blood dog, if it was mr grime and the cadaver dog indicated he would have used keela or if not usingher anymore another blood scenting dog to find forensics if no body was found

    has it been reported anywhere it was Mr Grime?

  40. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ol Me View Post
    I may have missed it, ..but I wasn't aware there was a video of the dog or handler that made the hit at the Irwin home on Oct. 17. The one indicated on the search warrent.
    These video's seem to be from the Oct 19th search warrent. Is it known what dog or handler was used on the 17th?
    Thanks.

    the cadaver dog hit in the home on the 17th and a warrant was then issued to search and or remove items from the home, is how i understand it, see original documents here

    http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/...winwarrant.pdf

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


  42. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    BC -- for now
    Posts
    4,310
    you don't think this is grime? (and most likely morse... definitely not keela)




    grime from dec 2011 @ detroit re: d'andre lane/bianca jones murder trial:



    same gray hair... same facial expression...
    *** THIS POST IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***



  43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redheadedgal For This Useful Post:


  44. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    you don't think this is grime? (and most likely morse... definitely not keela)




    grime from dec 2011 @ detroit re: d'andre lane/bianca jones murder trial:



    same gray hair... same facial expression...


    that is him ok unsure if it was him at irwins

  45. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    redheadedgal, i have looked again at the videos and have to agree it does seem like mr grime, after all, hes changed a little from 2007 i guess and here is a picture of morse about three quarters of the way down this page

    http://www.mccannfiles.com/id421.html

    certainly looks like the springer spaniel in the video

    as I said before, mr grime has had considerable success and has wonderful and very stringent testing and training methods, so it changes everything for me in this case

    This is a useful blog with lots of info on mr grimes dogs and cases worked on

    http://eddieandkeela.blogspot.co.uk/

  46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clutchbag For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •