• Don't know

Votes: 30 23.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutchbag

Reaction score
Innocent or guilty of something to do with their babys disappearance

Ive read the reports, the theories, the chats and comments and I have come to a position that they are innocent, at least presumed because there is much halluballoo around the case, nothing points to me they are complicit, there are bits and pieces which could mean anything, the cadaver dog worries me but i will allow that to be a fluke

i say this cos i donated to them even when i thought it was fishy, but was just my suspicious mind today i got a card from them thanking me for my donation signed by both and two photos of little lisa in it, i felt guilty thinking they got rid of her, and that she is out there,just goes to show how easy it is to post on boards when it comes to personal contact it makes u think, their little angel was taken

My answer of "unsure" isn't there so I won't vote. Still on the fence until i see some solid evidence from LE

I'm with Dewey. There's no choice for either "undecided" or "on the fence".

After 13 & 1/2 months, I still haven't seen, read or heard enough evidence for me to pronounce either parent guilty of harming and or disposing of Lisa.
I do leam more toward Lisa having been abducted, more so with each passing month.

Thing is there are many so called abductions whichare notand it makes you cynical which is fair enough but always try give benefit of the doubt until many red certain red flags appear i guess

db and ji are no casey or mccanns

Well, as a parent, never having experienced my child missing, I just feel that I would have more of a freak out than deb or Jeremy. Personally, I don't think one could get me to stop yelling to anybody who would listen! My child is missing! Please please please help me find my child! Interview me, take a polygraph, rule me out! Let's get on with finding my child! Im pretty sure I would be like that. And they have not given me that impression.
Jmo

Damn, sorry,MODS, please add option for dont know

I wasn't sure if the Mods would see this so I sent them a note, not sure if it's possible for them to add it now or not, but we'll see. :seeya:

ETA: Thank you Mods! :D

this is a link to the most recent poll... with 65% saying they believe a parent (or both) are guilty... i doubt anyone has changed their mind since it was taken...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173273"]The Debit Card and TV Appearances-- - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya: Morning, and Happy Thanksgiving !

JMO ... but I voted G U I L T Y ...

There are just so many things that point to "guilt" of Deb and Jeremy IMO ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Yes, not sure why we need two polls...

Actually, this would be the third poll about it.

This is the second one:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152914"]what are your thoughts now? *re-re-poll* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The first one was before that.

Thing is there are many so called abductions whichare notand it makes you cynical which is fair enough but always try give benefit of the doubt until many red certain red flags appear i guess

db and ji are no casey or mccanns

:goodpost:

db and ji are no casey or mccanns I agree 1000% with this.

clutch--

would you be willing to elaborate why these parents differ from kc and the mccanns? which things are definite "red flags" for you? just want to get a better picture of what you see that those here who see guilt might be misinterpreting...

thanks!

nothing points to me they are complicit, there are bits and pieces which could mean anything, the cadaver dog worries me but i will allow that to be a fluke

just read something that caught my attention: in the mccann forum you "argue" so passionately that grime's dog eddie's alerts were credible, legitmate, convincing etc... in the LI case grime used morse instead of eddie (meaning: same trainer/handler and training methods)and you even commended the dog's work w/ bianca... can you explain your opposite opinion in this case? what's different? thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8576377&postcount=24"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8455521&postcount=361"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - the cadaver dog[/ame]

just read something that caught my attention: in the mccann forum you "argue" so passionately that grime's dog eddie's alerts were credible, legitmate, convincing etc... in the LI case grime used morse instead of eddie (meaning: same trainer/handler and training methods)and you even commended the dog's work w/ bianca... can you explain your opposite opinion in this case? what's different? thanks.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - the cadaver dog

hi redhead im here

:D

I had no idea mr grime was on the lisa irwin case, that changes things for me
i know many usa dog handlers allot alerts to all sorts of scenarios ie inthe casey anthony case the man in the dock said the dog can alert to toenails or something
i dont know if american cadaver dogs are trained different from british ones but for the record from what i know of mr grime and his dogs they do NOT alert to semen body odour nail clippings period blood dirty diapers urine dead animals etc e etc and all other thingsused to excuse the alerts of cadaver dogs as innocent, as ivesaid onthe maddie case if that were true these dogs would bebarking every five seconds all over the place
in the maddie case the dogwas taken to many places and never alerted anywhere inall those places, only inthe places and possessions of the mccanns

this doesnt bode well as mr grime and his dogs have an excellent record :(

hi redhead im here

:D

I had no idea mr grime was on the lisa irwin case, that changes things for me
i know many usa dog handlers allot alerts to all sorts of scenarios ie inthe casey anthony case the man in the dock said the dog can alert to toenails or something
i dont know if american cadaver dogs are trained different from british ones but for the record from what i know of mr grime and his dogs they do NOT alert to semen body odour nail clippings period blood dirty diapers urine dead animals etc e etc and all other thingsused to excuse the alerts of cadaver dogs as innocent, as ivesaid onthe maddie case if that were true these dogs would bebarking every five seconds all over the place
in the maddie case the dogwas taken to many places and never alerted anywhere inall those places, only inthe places and possessions of the mccanns

this doesnt bode well as mr grime and his dogs have an excellent record :(

There are pictures/videos of what appears to be Mr Grime & his dog(s) at Jeremy Irwin's house. I agree that their record does seem pretty impressive. I am always amazed at the mind-blowing things that dogs are able to do!

thanks clutch...

yes, video indicates that at least one of grime's dogs was used in this case... both vids show mr grime on the scene:
http://www.kshb.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/cadaver-dog-%27hits%27-inside-baby-lisa%27s-house

http://news.yahoo.com/video/kansasc...pecial-dogs-in-baby-lisa-search-27013087.html

I may have missed it, ..but I wasn't aware there was a video of the dog or handler that made the hit at the Irwin home on Oct. 17. The one indicated on the search warrent.
These video's seem to be from the Oct 19th search warrent. Is it known what dog or handler was used on the 17th?
Thanks.

i have no idea about the 17th... but we all are aware that 7 specific items were taken from the home on the 19th... why?

(do people really think LE/FBI brings in incompetent dogs? the fact this seems to be more believeable than the fact that something very hinky is going on with these parents and this case... smh )

also-- grime is under contract to the FBI... if he was there on the 19th i don't think it's too much of an assumption to believe he was present only two days earlier...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker