Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please resume discussion here and continue to be mindful of TOS...

FriendQuote13114.jpg

Sounds like Tony Pipitone (really didn't) Uncovers Evidence. AZlawyer and JWG did.

yellow_and_red_stop_sign.gif

http://www.myparkingsign.com/img/src/yellow_and_red_stop_sign.gif

READ THIS ! EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ IT, YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS INFORMATION!

Want to go ahead and post this much so you guys will have a chance to read and understand the rules concerning this interview.

I hate to give away spoilers but need to say this much.

During the interview you guys will see some friends you recognize from Websleuths. Yes, you heard that correctly. :)

This is the deal - their real names will be revealed during the interview. HOWEVER, they are to only be referenced here by their screen names. Now and forever. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please don't slip up. We will respect their privacy and honor their anonymity as best we can.

Absolutely NO SLEUTHING. These are members here. There will be severe consequences for anyone discovered sleuthing them. I realize that there will always be some people who will do what they want but only fair to warn you, if anyone posts any sort of sleuthing posts about any fellow member here, it will be the end of your posting privileges in this forum.

Okay, locking this thread until the interview airs. Only felt it fair to make sure the rules were clear and give you guys a chance to know what to expect.

After reviewing - Please "thank" this post so mods will know you've read this and acknowledge you are aware of the rules and consequences should they be broken.

world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg

Here's the World of Disney bag. I am not good at rulers or the size of babies' heads. Could this bag have fit over Caylee's head?

From other thread to chew on. It makes me sick. I'm going to bed now. Gnite

Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher
Trying to find a picture of the Disney bag, I dont' remember how big it was...

Didn't find a pic but found this. Don't forget the Gatorade bottle with chloroform, syringe, and Disney bag were all found near her duct-taped skull. Just like the search found: foolproof suffocation = drugging, suffocation and a bag over the head. I feel sick. It's all right there. Literally.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...22-504083.html

world%20of%20disney%20bag.jpg

Here's the World of Disney bag. I am not good at rulers or the size of babies' heads. Could this bag have fit over Caylee's head?

Circumference of a 2-3 year old's head is 20".

The Disney bag is 16" across x 2 for both sides = 32", so yes, Caylee's head would have fit into that bag. :(

From the latest Hal blog -

The defense would have said it was George, but if that were refuted, there is still a possibility it was Casey. But rather than searching for a way to kill her daughter, perhaps she was looking for a way to kill herself.”

Yeah, like THAT would happen.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...bombshell-report-started-with-beach-read.html

Casey: "OMG, Caylee is dead, what shall I do? Shall I kill myself through foolproof suffocation? Or shall I take this phone call from Jesse and then go watch movies with Tony?"

AZ did explain in the Interview thread what brought all this about. But I'm curious, AZ, if you can expand on that - why now? What brought it out NOW, this day?

I am so impressed and proud of AZLawyer and JWG. Thank you so much for not giving up on justice for Caylee. Even though Casey cannot be prosecuted, this is about so much more. It is about the truth. Thank you again and God bless you and everyone that has dedicated their time and effort for Caylee!

THANKS button disappeared on me. ?

Yeah ok. I'm stupid. I didn't see it on my own post. Guess that makes me a moron.

Since the other thread is closing.... about the Disney Bag. I do not believe it played a role in Caylee's death. I believe that had the Disney Bag been used in Caylee's death that it would be as distressed as the garbage bags and Whitney laundry bag. The Disney Bag does not appear to be anywhere near as distressed as the evidence we know was involved in Caylee's death. Had the bag been over Caylee's head --- Sorry, I am about to be graphic) her decomp fluids would have been all over that bag and it would have been extremely distressed from bug and animal activity, IMO. Also, it would be covered in muck, mud, leaf litter from the elements of those 6 months.

AZ did explain in the Interview thread what brought all this about. But I'm curious, AZ, if you can expand on that - why now? What brought it out NOW, this day?

It just took Tony a long time to put the story together. I think, in part, that was because he needed to schedule an interview with Jose "about his book"...

Casey: "OMG, Caylee is dead, what shall I do? Shall I kill myself through foolproof suffocation? Or shall I take this phone call from Jesse and then go watch movies with Tony?"

:laughcry:

It just took Tony a long time to put the story together. I think, in part, that was because he needed to schedule an interview with Jose "about his book"...

:what: :floorlaugh::rocker:

Since the other thread is closing.... about the Disney Bag. I do not believe it played a role in Caylee's death. I believe that had the Disney Bag been used in Caylee's death that it would be as distressed as the garbage bags and Whitney laundry bag. The Disney Bag does not appear to be anywhere near as distressed as the evidence we know was involved in Caylee's death. Had the bag been over Caylee's head --- Sorry, I am about to be graphic) her decomp fluids would have been all over that bag and it would have been extremely distressed from bug and animal activity, IMO. Also, it would be covered in muck, mud, leaf litter from the elements of those 6 months.

In addition, not to continue this gruesome line of thought too much, but her skull would have probably still been in the bag.

She may have removed it to be sure Caylee was no longer breathing. JMO

From other thread to chew on. It makes me sick. I'm going to bed now. Gnite

Didn't find a pic but found this. Don't forget the Gatorade bottle with chloroform, syringe, and Disney bag were all found near her duct-taped skull. Just like the search found: foolproof suffocation = drugging, suffocation and a bag over the head. I feel sick. It's all right there. Literally.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...22-504083.html

...too many blanks for me to fill in with this - too many other plastic bags and scenarios to contemplate. I think the truth will die with Casey. I think it already did. Heaven knows, there's not a lick of truth that has entered that woman's brain for a very, very long time. I actually believe that one JB has been (yet another) victim of her very speshull brand of "stokholm syndrome."

Love ya 'berry

Wanted to add my kudos, AZLawyer, you're amazing ♥ !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361