Picayune man arrested for stealing pens from St. Tammany Sheriff's Office

~n/t~

Reaction score
SLIDELL, La -- A Picayune man was arrested by the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office for stealing three pens from the sheriff's office, according to Capt. George Bonnett, a sheriff's office spokesman.
Edward Alan Lucas was arrested and booked into the St. Tammany Jail on one count of misdemeanor theft, according to the sheriff's office.
According to the sheriff's office, Lucas came to the Slidell complex to get a copy of the police report Monday. "While the clerks were pulling the file, they noticed Lucas acting suspiciously and walking up and down the area in front of the records division’s counter," said a statement from Bonnett.

"After Lucas left the building, the clerks noticed three pens, available to people doing business at the windows and attached to the counter with small metal chains, were missing," said Bonnett.
Surviellance video showed Lucas taking pens from the chains and putting them in his pocket, according to Bonnett.
When detectives questioned Lucas Tuesday, he admitted to taking the pens. Lucas' bond has not yet been set, according to the sheriff's office.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/Picayune-...from-StTammany-Sheriffs-Office-180238221.html

What an idiot. :floorlaugh:

Unbelievable. I heard this on the news yesterday. I thought for sure I had heard wrong. Apparently, it’s real.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back