1019 users online (175 members and 844 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Marshall Giles, 41, killed by son in ax attack, San Antonio, 21 Nov 2012

Police arrested a 19-year-old who allegedly attacked his sleeping father with an ax in their Texas home on Wednesday.

The dad, Marshall Lee Giles died on Thanksgiving after his wife found him bleeding on their couch with his left eye hanging from the socket, WOAI reported. There were several large cuts to his head.
    Per the article the son confessed and was smiling and laughing while going to the police station. They found him hiding in the crawl space with the murder weapon.

Apparently he is only charged with aggravated assault right now but they are anticipating an upgrade to murder.

The son sounds unstable. I wonder what happened leading up to the attack. I feel bad for the dad's wife who found him, eye popped out and all!!!! What makes people do such horrible things to their family members? I wonder if he was abused???
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

Marshall Giles, Jr. also goes by the name Lil Sicc

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...ax-4060528.php

He kind of looks like the rapper actually. Or wannabe rapper.

crazy....could possibly have been drug fueled
    "Something's not right with that girl" - Jose Baez during Opening Statement

My post may only be used on Websleuths. Thanks.

All post are my opinion and speculation only and are not meant as anything else.......so unless I'm quoting MSM, take it for what it's worth!!!

My bad. Guess there's quite a few Lil Sicc's. There's a rapper Ramone Lil Sicc.

http://lilsicc.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-post_4.html

Marshall Giles Jr. however has a few other mugshots out there.

i never thought Lil Sicc would be such a popular name :-)

He seems to have just finished the attack on his dad and gone into hiding. I wonder why he didn't also attack the wife (not sure if she is his mom)? Because he had the opportunity to attack the wife and didn't, it makes me think it was personal and not purely drug related. Maybe drugs gave him the power to act on his impulse.
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I