1191 users online (201 members and 990 guests)  

Websleuths News

Florida Teen Found With Pot in Genitals, But Says It Wasn't Hers

Vida Golac, an 18-year-old from Golden Gate, Florida, was found trying to smuggle marijuana into jail inside of her genitals, but claims that the drugs weren't hers. She was just holding them for a friend.

Golac said that even the marijuana found, uh, inside of her didn't belong to her and she was just trying to protect her friends. You know, the same good friends who denied owning the pot in the first place.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ith_pot_in.php

What's a nice joint like you doing in a girl like this?

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ith_pot_in.php

What's a nice joint like you doing in a girl like this?
    Too funny.

Am I the only person who was imagining a clay pot before they opened the thread? As it was loading I was wondering why was she carrying someone else's clay pot when it would be bad enough carrying your own clay pot in that particular region of the anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber34 View Post
    Am I the only person who was imagining a clay pot before they opened the thread? As it was loading I was wondering why was she carrying someone else's clay pot when it would be bad enough carrying your own clay pot in that particular region of the anatomy.
    Probably, but you made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber34 View Post
    your thought was actually funnier than the real stroy...

Here hold this for me...in your vagina. WTF? Not hers? I've heard this same story...wait , let me retract that;I've heard people say it wasn't theirs on the show Cops before. Like the guy who claimed he bought a pair of shorts at a thrift shop and it just happened to have some crack in the pockets.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    Here hold this for me...in your vagina. WTF? Not hers? I've heard this same story...wait , let me retract that;I've heard people say it wasn't theirs on the show Cops before. Like the guy who claimed he bought a pair of shorts at a thrift shop and it just happened to have some crack in the pockets.
    What about the episode where they found a massive amount of drugs in the guy's pocket and he keeps wailing "These aren't my pants!"

COPS:"Who's pants are they?"

PERP: 'I borrowed 'em from a guy, but I don't know the guy's name!"

COPS: (barely able to contain themselves) 'Someone loaned you their PANTS and you don't know his name?"

I have complete sympathy for the officers who have to search these idiots...
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

I've heard if a goose that lays golden eggs but a p**sy that produces pot is whole new level of fairy tale!!!

Sorry mods if I overstepped the line by alluding to the "p" word but the image was priceless. I guess i will just get coal in my stocking this year for being naughty. It wont be the first time!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

One day I want to see a criminal who says, yes officer it's my drugs but the genitals ain't mine.

well if this happened in the Floriduh county where Casey Anthony was found not guilty, this young lady had a great chance of being found not guilty if it were to go before a jury (which of course it won't , but I'm "just sayin")
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html