724 users online (71 members and 653 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy Motivational maestro Zig Ziglar dies at 86

Hilary Hinton “Zig” Ziglar, 86, the man of a million motivational maxims who bucked up and cheered on three generations of Willy Lomans over a 40-year international speaking career, died near his home in Plano, Texas, Wednesday after a brief battle with pneumonia. His son, Tom Ziglar, announced Mr. Ziglar’s death in an email to the corporate mailing list of the family’s motivational business.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

So sorry to hear of the loss of this great man. He attended the same church I attended a few years ago. He taught a sunday school class of 700 or 800 hundred members. He was very active in the church and always sat on the 1st or second row right up front. If they have the services at Prestonwood Baptist Church it will be packed. It will be very hard for Jack Graham to do the service, but he knows where Zig is and he can take comfort knowing he is with his Lord. Prayers for his family and all who loved him.
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

What a bummer!!! I remember in the 90s I worked for a company that required us to review some of Zig's VHS tapes. LOL. I really liked him.

Zig was a blast to see, even if only on tape. I took a lot of his courses, and learned from some of those who studied with him, while I was learning how to sell real estate. He was a master, master, master at what he did...

Rest easy, Zig...and know that if any Angel needs any motivation, you're there to cheer them on.

Thanks for all the gifts and lessons along the way...

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

I still have his cassettes somewhere, I need to dig them out and listen to them, again.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.