714 users online (89 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

Lisa's Wikipedia Entry

there is so much erroneous information here i wouldn't even know where to begin with fixing the mistakes... it's quite obvious that either family or supporters have written this very biased accounting of events:

-no mention of bradley's supposed drinking binge/black out
    -no mention of the 7 specific items police took during the search presumably b/c a cadaver dog alerted to them
    -no mention that irwin stopped an interview with police
    -no mention that bradley and irwin refused to be interviewed separately when requested
    -no mention that police are now interested in talking with deb and deb only
    -implies the name change website was real when it wasn't as police investigated and determined it was related to stationary products
    -no mention that police had trouble getting into the window
    -no mention that police haven't been able to clear bradley and irwin

and that's for starters....

what else?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Irwin"]Disappearance of Lisa Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

(i don't think there's any point in making changes on the site; they'll only be changed back/erased/reported... smh)
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

I wouldn't worry too much about Wikipedia. Most people are aware it is not the place to go for accurrate information.

oh i know that lol... it actually reads much like baez's book about kc (cherry picked info and all )

many people do try to keep it accurate though and i myself correct mistakes that i come across... it just "bugs" me that it's so one-sided... sigh
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post
    oh i know that lol... it actually reads much like baez's book about kc (cherry picked info and all )

many people do try to keep it accurate though and i myself correct mistakes that i come across... it just "bugs" me that it's so one-sided... sigh

Baezs book????? hes written a bloody book already?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Baezs book????? hes written a bloody book already?

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedgal View Post

what a twat and a money grabbing one at that what a total sleazebag

Every sane person in the universe saw what an idiot he made of himself in the trial, the judge thought he was a twat, the people did, the only person supporting him was the psycho casey

The horrible little goblin blamed caseys dad for dumping her in the woods using duct tape on his granddaughter, why????

preaumed guilty? Well yea seeing as she was a serial liar not only to her family but to police, and didnt report her baby missing for a month!!! Made up stories about a nanny, what a psycho but like attracts like we are told

I'd change it red! For nothing else but Lisa, I'd change it.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    I'd change it red! For nothing else but Lisa, I'd change it.
    hey. someone will just go right back in and delete everything so there is no point. too much energy would be expended for so little gain