Lisa's Wikipedia Entry

redheadedgal

Former Member
Reaction score
there is so much erroneous information here i wouldn't even know where to begin with fixing the mistakes... it's quite obvious that either family or supporters have written this very biased accounting of events:

-no mention of bradley's supposed drinking binge/black out
-no mention of the 7 specific items police took during the search presumably b/c a cadaver dog alerted to them
-no mention that irwin stopped an interview with police
-no mention that bradley and irwin refused to be interviewed separately when requested
-no mention that police are now interested in talking with deb and deb only
-implies the name change website was real when it wasn't as police investigated and determined it was related to stationary products
-no mention that police had trouble getting into the window
-no mention that police haven't been able to clear bradley and irwin

and that's for starters....

what else?

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Irwin"]Disappearance of Lisa Irwin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

(i don't think there's any point in making changes on the site; they'll only be changed back/erased/reported... smh)

I wouldn't worry too much about Wikipedia. Most people are aware it is not the place to go for accurrate information.

oh i know that lol... it actually reads much like baez's book about kc (cherry picked info and all :D)

many people do try to keep it accurate though and i myself correct mistakes that i come across... it just "bugs" me that it's so one-sided... sigh

oh i know that lol... it actually reads much like baez's book about kc (cherry picked info and all :D)

many people do try to keep it accurate though and i myself correct mistakes that i come across... it just "bugs" me that it's so one-sided... sigh

Baezs book????? hes written a bloody book already?

Baezs book????? hes written a bloody book already?

400000000000000734008_s4.png

what a twat and a money grabbing one at that what a total sleazebag

Every sane person in the universe saw what an idiot he made of himself in the trial, the judge thought he was a twat, the people did, the only person supporting him was the psycho casey

The horrible little goblin blamed caseys dad for dumping her in the woods using duct tape on his granddaughter, why????

preaumed guilty? Well yea seeing as she was a serial liar not only to her family but to police, and didnt report her baby missing for a month!!! Made up stories about a nanny, what a psycho but like attracts like we are told

:D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong