GUILTY NH - Sonia Quesada, 29, dies 6 weeks after brutal home invasion, 24 Nov 2012

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
Authorities are combing through a million-dollar New Hampshire mansion for clues to determine who brutally assaulted a local doctor and his wife before leaving them for dead last week.

Police responded to the home of Dr. Eduardo Quesada, 52, and his wife Sonia after they were attacked Saturday night in an apparent home invasion.

Police investigators, assisted by the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration, have said that the house is still an active crime scene as they dust for fingerprints and search for any evidence to explain what happened in the $1.4 million suburban Manchester home.

http://gma.yahoo.com/home-invasion-leaves-dr-near-death-115316153--abc-news-topstories.html

any reason the DEA and FBI are involved ? sounds like they know more than the News is letting out

any reason the DEA and FBI are involved ? sounds like they know more than the News is letting out

The only thing I can think of is that because it is a doctor there may have been prescription pads with the Dr's DEA# (or whatever # it is to prescribe drugs) on them or something to that effect.

Hmmmm.....would need to know more about the extent of the injuries of both husband and wife before forming an opinion of what might have happened here.....

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20121130/NEWS03/121139922

November 30. 2012 12:01PM

BEDFORD - Contradicting reports throughout the week that the public did not have to be alarmed, local, state and federal authorities announced today that they are seeking a six-foot tall man in connection with the Saturday night home invasion and assault of a local anesthesiologist and his wife and said the assailant could strike again.

:twocents:Well give us a hint!! I'm thinking maybe wifey did something??

I wish I could. Only thing I will say, is the Dr.'s injurys were more severe than the wife's. (which I think the media has already mentioned). I was told the type of weapon used and the injury's suffered. I wish I could say more but I need to zip it for now.

I wish I could. Only thing I will say, is the Dr.'s injurys were more severe than the wife's. (which I think the media has already mentioned). I was told the type of weapon used and the injury's suffered. I wish I could say more but I need to zip it for now.

BBM
That is helpful.
Could you tell us anything about the domestic assault charge from last year that was dropped?

I haven't heard anything about the charges last year. I do know the house is up for sale, but they have only lived there a couple of years.

Background on Bedford, NH: It is basically the affluent suburb of the city of Manchester, NH. Until recently, it was affordable for many professionals to have a high value home, because the taxes weren't high, due to the fact they didn't have a high school, and bused the kids into Manchester City schools. The town now has a high school, so I'm sure taxes have risen. It is also known that some who live there maintain a certain life style, but are cash poor. (Minimum lot size is 2 acres.) In the past few years, there have been many foreclosures.

'For now, police do not even know if the attacker was on foot or used a vehicle.

While police have just a vague description of the attacker, Bryfonski said state police investigators have amassed "a mountain of evidence" during their nearly four days working inside the home. Much has yet to be processed.

Bryfonski said there is "no connection" between Dr. Quesada's arrest in November, 2011 on a domestic-related assault charge and this case.

Assisting Bedford police are New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit investigators, Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies, the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration agents.'

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20121201/NEWS03/121209997

I just did a Google search of their address, and found it on Trulia, you can do a virtual tour of the house (absolutely fabulous house by the way). In the description of the house it states "The list of technological attributes is available for review because their presence, as you walk through the home may not be readily apparent" and in one of the pictures in the virtual tour it says that there is "Outdoor/indoor Video camera surveillance".

You would think a house that has "geothermal heating and cooling systems", "radiant floor heating throughout the home", "home theatre and surround sound" and a "State of the art Ice Melt system" would have some sort of decent surveillance system that would give you more than just a "vague description" of the attacker both outside and inside the house, no?

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20121129/NEWHAMPSHIRE1408/121129044/-1/newhampshire05

This is interesting about the neighbor's dog....

Several neighbors told the New Hampshire Union Leader they heard nothing suspicious that night.
With leaves off the trees, the rear of the Quesada house is visible from Spring Hill Road.

Tom Tamulevich, who lives on Spring Hill Road, said police took impressions of a tire track from the shoulder of the road, which is a short 250 feet to the Quesada house.

Tamulevich said he let his Jack Russell terrier outside about 10 p.m. on Saturday – the time of the call to the Quesada house. When something is amiss, the dog barks, but it did nothing Saturday night, he said.

Seems really odd that a mom would run out of the house without her daughter....but of course certainly not out of the realm of what someone would do in that situation...I guess.

The article does say there is a person of interest...just not named yet...hhmmm

RT51 are you in Bedford/ know someone close to the case or LE? Hhmmm....do you think the information that you know will come out in MSM? Is it rumors around town or facts that you know?

I just did a Google search of their address, and found it on Trulia, you can do a virtual tour of the house (absolutely fabulous house by the way). In the description of the house it states "The list of technological attributes is available for review because their presence, as you walk through the home may not be readily apparent" and in one of the pictures in the virtual tour it says that there is "Outdoor/indoor Video camera surveillance".

You would think a house that has "geothermal heating and cooling systems", "radiant floor heating throughout the home", "home theatre and surround sound" and a "State of the art Ice Melt system" would have some sort of decent surveillance system that would give you more than just a "vague description" of the attacker both outside and inside the house, no?

Minus the sound system, those are really about dealing with winter. To me, when I moved up to this low crime but cold state, those were much much much more significant pros than surveillance. I would still take radiant upgrade over security cameras

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back