724 users online (99 members and 625 guests)  

Websleuths News

New York Boy Killed in Bedroom When Bus Crashes into House

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boy-killed-...ry?id=17826688

A public bus swerved to avoid a pedestrian, instead crashing into a house in Hempstead, N.Y., killing a 6-year-old boy and injuring his 7-year-old brother as the two were getting into bed, according to the Nassau County Police Department.

More at link.....what a tragedy for this family out of the blue....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Oh my heavens. I have a 6 year old boy, too, and can only imagine this family's nightmare. God be with them.
    And twins plus little bro make NINE!! (I really thought we were done when I created this screen name. )

Omg, those poor little boys. I so hope he was unconscious quickly, and didn't have to be afraid.

And his poor brother. How on earth does a little guy get past someone like this?!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero