NC - Khan Frazier, 2 wks, beaten to death, High Point, 27 Nov 2012 *Arrests*

peeples

Reaction score
http://myfox8.com/2012/11/28/two-week-old-found-dead-in-high-point-2-arrested/?hpt=ju_bn4

Police arrested Brian Jack Frazier and Stefany Renee Ash, both 20, in connection with the child’s death.

Frazier was allegedly up until 5 a.m. Tuesday playing video games when Khan “got fussy.”

According to the prosecutor, the infant’s father allegedly grabbed the child by the neck and punched the child in the face.

According to the prosecutor, Frazier then went back to sleep.

Ash found the baby unresponsive around 2 p.m. Tuesday. High Point Police responded to the scene around 3:05 p.m. and found the infant.

The baby was pronounced dead Tuesday afternoon.

Police said Frazier admitted to the crime when officers arrived on the scene. The infant likely had been dead for at least 10 hours.

According to the prosecutor, before calling 911, Ash and Frazier allegedly discussed ways they could cover up the incident. Those discussions allegedly included hiding the baby’s body, claiming a kidnapping or fleeing to the mountains.

Frazier is charged with first-degree murder. Ash is charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.

I cannot stop crying. This baby. My God. I need to seriously consider a mental health break from all threads crime against children or maybe from WS completely.

Day after day, each story more monstrous than the last, seemingly without end.

What is happening to humanity.

I am so sorry sweet child. So very sorry.

These are not parents. I cannot even call them animals. That would be an insult to animals.

All I can say is there's nothing to say. Tears from heaven...

Relatives of a two-week-old baby allegedly murdered by his father said child protective services was involved with the dead infant’s parents but didn’t adequately monitor their home environment.

Social workers visited Stefany Renee Ash and Brian Jack Frazier as often as three times a week to check on the welfare of their children, according to Sandra and Bruce Alston, Ash’s mother and stepfather. The Alstons said the unmarried couple lived in squalor with their two sons – Khan, born Nov. 14 and Kane, who is 15 months old – with dirty diapers and other trash piled up throughout the Kimery Drive house they shared with Ash’s father.

Sandra Alston said that, shortly after her daughter came home from the hospital with Kane, “she called DSS and said, ‘Come get this baby. I’m not mentally capable” of raising him.

She said Ash, who was charged with accessory after the fact, has been on suicide watch at the Guilford County Jail since her arrest. She said the couple was into a strange religion she termed “devil worshipping” that involves spells.

“She thinks that Brian has cast a spell over her, so that if she leaves him, she’ll die,” said Bruce Alston. “She’s been into this witch stuff for a long time.”

http://www.hpe.com/news/local/x531238816/Relatives-of-dead-infant-question-DSS-handling-of-case

There's more in the article.

I cannot stop crying. This baby. My God. I need to seriously consider a mental health break from all threads crime against children or maybe from WS completely.

Day after day, each story more monstrous than the last, seemingly without end.

What is happening to humanity.

I am so sorry sweet child. So very sorry.

These are not parents. I cannot even call them animals. That would be an insult to animals.

I am with you on the mental health break, I had such a bad nightmare about little Jersey's case I was afraid to go back to sleep.

http://myfox8.com/2012/11/28/two-week-old-found-dead-in-high-point-2-arrested/?hpt=ju_bn4

Police arrested Brian Jack Frazier and Stefany Renee Ash, both 20, in connection with the child’s death.

Frazier was allegedly up until 5 a.m. Tuesday playing video games when Khan “got fussy.”

According to the prosecutor, the infant’s father allegedly grabbed the child by the neck and punched the child in the face.

Ash found the baby unresponsive around 2 p.m. Tuesday. High Point Police responded to the scene around 3:05 p.m. and found the infant.

Police said Frazier admitted to the crime when officers arrived on the scene. The infant likely had been dead for at least 10 hours.

According to the prosecutor, before calling 911, Ash and Frazier allegedly discussed ways they could cover up the incident. Those discussions allegedly included hiding the baby’s body, claiming a kidnapping or fleeing to the mountains.

Frazier is charged with first-degree murder. Ash is charged with accessory after the fact to first-degree murder.

I can not even start to describe how angry this makes me feel. How in the hell is this not a capital crime?? This is deliberate murder of a helpless baby. Both of these sorry excuses for human beings need to be put to death. This is an example of people who need to be deprived of ever having the capability to reproduce.

Someone, anyone, just give me one reason why these two deserve to be breathing.

I would really like just five minutes with each of them.

After CPS saw where and how they lived, learned they were of the ' devil worshipping' religion, and mom even says please, I am not mentally able to keep the new baby, HOW the heck did that baby get left there? And the 15 month old? Why was he there?

Why didn't DSS come and get that baby right away??? She called, said to come get him...and they "monitored"? Seriously?

God bless you, little Kane...

Best-
Herding Cats

If this couple had known mental problems why were they allowed to procreate. They had a 15month-old and a 2 week-old. I am sure that neither parent had a job so they were living off of what? I think that there needs to be a better system than foster care for at-risk infants such as these. Maybe children's homes, which I thought of as orphanages when i was a kid. The upkeep for these should be less than foster care; babies and toddlers don't eat that much, and there could be sufficient mommy, daddy, and grandparent nurturers. The little ones would have a clean environments, tender care with hugs, and medical care if needed. The rights of children need to take priority over parental rights - so if parents fail to do their job they forfeit their parental rights and the welfare money they were collecting.

Why weren't the grandparents involved and taking custody, since they seemed to know the horrid living conditions ? And they KNEW about the violence and mental disorders. Come on, take the kids if you see a problem, grandparents, aunts , uncles, SOMEBODY.

There is no punishment worthy of these 2. Nothing severe enough for what they have done. Truly sickening, selfish, and evil.

Ash didn't realize till 2 in the afternoon that the baby was dead??

I don't buy it for one second. ALL my 2 week olds (5 of them mind you) nursed or took bottles at least every 2 hours at 2 weeks old..... This wasn't her first baby.. she KNEW something was wrong...

If this couple had known mental problems why were they allowed to procreate. They had a 15month-old and a 2 week-old. I am sure that neither parent had a job so they were living off of what? I think that there needs to be a better system than foster care for at-risk infants such as these. Maybe children's homes, which I thought of as orphanages when i was a kid. The upkeep for these should be less than foster care; babies and toddlers don't eat that much, and there could be sufficient mommy, daddy, and grandparent nurturers. The little ones would have a clean environments, tender care with hugs, and medical care if needed. The rights of children need to take priority over parental rights - so if parents fail to do their job they forfeit their parental rights and the welfare money they were collecting.

They lived with her biological father.

Ash’s stepfather, Bruce Alston, told the judge that his stepdaughter is afraid of Frazier, who she met online. He relocated from Louisiana and moved in with Ash and her family. He said her father was the only provider in the household and that the family struggled to make ends meet.

http://www.hpe.com/news/x650135115/Parents-charged-in-death-of-infant

I'm sorry but what on earth is the father even thinking or saying. He allowed his daughter to be scare of this guy by ALLOWING him to live under the same roof. Said he "loved play station and wasn't responsible enough" to be a father. he let his 2 grand children live in a S*hit dump. What a complete Moron, he needs to be charged too.

Someone should have been at that hospital with surrender forms before they walked out. !

I am still so livid I really have nothing to contribute to this conversation that is within TOS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back