1211 users online (212 members and 999 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

CO - Tyler, 4, & William Jensen, 2, die in overheated SUV, Grand Mesa, 27 Nov 2012

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/29/2-year-ol...uv/?hpt=ju_bn6

she left her boys while she met a man near the Powderhorn Mountain Resort east of Grand Junction Tuesday night.
    He believes the boys had carbon monoxide poisoning.

Heather Jensen, 24

this investigation comes just after the death of Heather Jensenís husband, Eric. He was killed in a two-car crash on Oct. 10 in Garfield County.
    Last edited by Salem; 02-03-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Does anyone have any backstory on this? Any history on the marriage, etc.? What man would she need to meet in a parking lot just a few weeks after her husband's death? Tragedy upon tragedy here.

Tragedy is right. No matter what was going on with her marriage, she had no business dragging her kids into an encounter with a new man. Who knows how long those boys were left in that car. Mom said ninety minutes, and that she was in a man's truck parked next to her car. That's what she claims. Who knows, but there is more to this story than what has been reported so far. Poor little boys.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    What a piece of work the mom is! I am very sorry she lost her hubby but there is no excuse for her leaving her children like that!It is ALL her fault her one son is dead,and the other one might die as well.IMO She should be more concerned about her children then looking for a replacement for her recently deceased husband. I know if I was the paternal grandmother I would go to court in a NY second and take the remaining child away from her.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Since the car was parked outside (or so she says), then my guess it's not carbon monoxide poisoning but something else.
    Just my opinion

Second child dies after being left in car

Read more: Second child dies after being left in car - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22...#ixzz2E7k234Vc
    Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

This article has a lot of info.

"The records, which the Sentinel obtained when they were available to the public but are now sealed, state a pediatric resident at Children’s Hospital told an investigator she did not believe Tyler “was suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning, as originally assumed, based on his blood tests.”"

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/artic...-life-support/
    Just my opinion

The mother needs to be sentenced to the max ... I believe she directly or indirectly caused the death of two innocent little boys. Some people would have welcomed the opportunity to take these two little tykes into their homes and given them the love and attention they deserved. RIP little ones.

The day after her husband was killed in a car accident in October 2011 she cashed in his $42,000.00 life insurance policy. The next day.
    Any woman that would leave two babies alone in a running car for 90 minutes while she was with some guy is well,,,I will be put in time out if I say it.

In my eyes this is child abuse at it's finest. I don't know how many more of these things I can read/hear/see.

“The doctor said it looked more like suffocation,” Mathena said.

Mathena said Tyler, who is the son of Mathena’s deceased stepson, Eric Jensen, had emergency surgery Friday morning to reduce brain swelling but he had too much damage to survive.

Mathena said he and family members want to hire an attorney and fight for custody of William’s body and Tyler’s body so they can “give (them) a decent, Christian funeral” and bury them. Mathena said Heather Jensen told family members she wanted to cremate William and not have a service.

She apparently told a different story first. So I am not so sure her 90 minute story is accurate either. I find it difficult to understand why the car wasn't immediately thoroughly searched (since per article, when told by a doctor they want to see what substances were in the car, police told them they haven't even thoroughly searched the car).
    Just my opinion

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    The mother should be in jail!She should be charged with neglect and child endangerment and possible murder depending on what really killed her sons.Unbelievably she cashed in her husbands life insurance the day after his accident, I wish I knew more about his accident and if it was one.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

I don't understand why they would even think this was carbon monoxide poisoning? The car was outside, not inside (assuming her 90 minute story is accurate).
    So I am really curious as to what actually killed these poor children.
    Looks like we will have to wait for toxicology.
    Just my opinion

This is local to me The oldest boy went to my DD school, we recieved a letter today from the principal talking about Tyler and that counselors would be available for everyone.

No, mom is not in jail pending further investigation, LE had the judge seal everything it just a matter of time before she goes down I hope......

Newest article I have found:

Jensen tragedy a continuing heartache for family

Just last week, the grandparents of William and Tyler Jensen were fighting for custody over four-year-old Tyler Jensen. Now, they're left fighting for custody over the boys' bodies.

Robert and Diane Mathena want custody of the boys' bodies to give them a "proper burial," since they said the boys' mother, Heather Jensen, has plans to cremate the bodies.

Tyler passed away Monday night just after 9 p.m. when Tyler was taken off life-support. Doctors at Children's Hospital in Denver had been treating Tyler for extensive liver, kidney and brain damage since last Tuesday's incident on the Grand Mesa when Mathena said Heather left the boys in her car for an hour and a half. Emergency responders found William dead upon their arrival.

A local attorney has offered to represent the Mathenas pro-bono.

http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headli...182107941.html
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

My heart breaks for the family that lost 3 loved ones in such a short time. I hope they can take some comfort that the boys are together with their dad.

Justice For Emma

July 5,2011

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast