Paula Deen Feuding With Sons?

IMO, she needs to get over herself. What ever happened to supporting your children and their dreams/success?

If it's true, she needs to get over herself. I don't think it's true.
I have seen PDeen on her show, and theirs and they get along
well. I doubt she is jealous, I'm sure they made it because of her.

This sounds like someone needs to be in the spotlight...

goz

I don't believe this, they are a loving family. There is room for everyone in this industry.

I don't believe this, they are a loving family. There is room for everyone in this industry.

I agree. I'm no fan of Pauler's cooking, but she loves her boys. She went through some very tough decades before she became so successful, and raised them mostly on her own. Jealous now doesn't make sense.

Deen Aide Tweets His Disdain For Paula’s Cruise Mates

by Adam Buckman

February 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM

An employee of TV food personality Paula Deen may be in hot water following a series of Tweets the man issued in which he complained about the advanced age of passengers aboard a Deen cruise last week.

We don’t know yet if the man — identified as Brandon Branch — will be disciplined or dismissed by Deen, but his Tweets from aboard the Royal Caribbean ship Mariner of the Seas are making headlines that are almost certainly unwanted by Deen...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/02/03/deen-aide-tweets-his-disdain-for-paulas-cruise-mates/

"Brandon Branch is Paula Deen's creative director and personal assistant. His column Style Secrets with Brandon appears in Cooking with Paula Deen magazine. He lives in Savannah, Georgia where he enjoys gardening and spending time with his two Daushounds Simon and Charlie."

It could get sticky because it seems he is very very involved in her projects, but man, who wants to continue to pay an albatross like him! If he worked for me me, he would be gone in a heartbeat. I just think he reeks of bad judgement and no loyalty.

I find this hard to believe. We shouldn't even know who Bobby and Jamie were if it wasn't for her pushing them. Besides, she isn't going to p*ss off the daddy of her only grandchildren.

Public life somewhere other than the food network...her son isn't even allowed to mention her anymore on his goof ball show, it seems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back