1305 users online (221 members and 1084 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FL - Man twisted toddler’s nipples off body

http://wtvr.com/2012/11/27/police-ma...ples-off-body/

28-year-old Thomas Matheson was watching the child while the boy’s mother was at work. He allegedly told investigators that he had been playing rough with the boy, but was unaware that he had pulled the child’s nipples off until the child’s grandmother came home and called authorities.

I just don't know what to say ...

***speechles***

It's WORSE. (I can talk again) Tina Renea Kline is the boys mother. She knew. This happened to the boy on the 16th and they didn't get him treatment. The grandparents were there on the 20th and took the boy to the hospital.

Momster got busted as well.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...e-case/1263657

So essentially this woman's boyfriend took her child's nipples off his body and she did squat. Tearing her nipples from her body wouldn't even be punishment enough.

There truly are demons among us, I see them every day in these pages here at WS.

Mugshot and charges

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...79980/details/

"Permanent Disfiguration" is listed under charges

Shouldn't this qualify as torture? Can't they get this POS for prolonged sexual abuse since it was his nipples..and refused him medical treatment? I can't even begin to imagine this poor babies pain, OMG! Rough play..are you kidding me? Thank God the grandparents did the right thing. Now lets pray this baby gets justice..whether it be from the law or good old fashion "street" justice from the inside. Personally, I'm hoping for both! IMOO

These child abusers are bad enough, but I'll never understand how a mother can allow her own child to be the victim and do absolutely nothing except 'cover' for the boyfriend/father. It absolutely sickens me. Children, animals and even some adults are helpless and can only count on the rest of us to save them from torture at the hands of these real life monsters.

When are we, as a society, going to make sure these things never happen again? What is the problem? We have warehouses full of laws, but most of them are weak and useless. We pay our congress people very well to pore over all kinds of legislation. We pay our criminal justice system employees to prosecute and defend us in court. We pay our judges to mete out sentences. But with all this effort, so many times we seem to get nowhere. What's the point of it all? Sadly, vigilante justice continues to look like a better solution to me.

Rant over. (stepping down from soapbox)

That baby will lose his parents now. wow. Praying for that baby boy. How does one play rough with a baby and the baby loses his nipples? I can't even comprehend this.

The mother belongs behind bars for allowing her little boy to suffer for four long days and intentionally withholding medical treatment. This may not be the first time her abusive boyfriend "got rough". This male is a menace to society, and needs a long sentence behind bars. The mom not only put her son at risk, she demonstrated where her priorities lied. Both of these adults need to get similar "rough play" treatment during unsupervisied free time at the prisons.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    That baby will lose his parents now. wow. Praying for that baby boy. How does one play rough with a baby and the baby loses his nipples? I can't even comprehend this.
    '

They don't..this monster pulled them off..

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    The evil in people never ceases to amaze and disgust me...

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I have withheld comment on this one for several days now, unable to express my thoughts while remaining within TOS.

Playing rough with a two year old.

I can think of many and myriad ways I would love to see this monster permanently disfigured by cellies playing rough with him.

As to the mother, all I can say is you know damn well if this freak had twisted her own nipples off she would not have neglected to both seek immediate medical attention AND have his arse locked up.

This poor child.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Like tlcox, I have been unsure of how to comment.

I hope little man finds the love and comfort he deserves and that he is permanently removed from the care of bio mom.

I cant say any more.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

What an unbievably cruel way for that freak boyfriend of the "mother" to abuse this little 2-yr old boy. He had to be screaming with pain!!

The abuse went unreported by the mother for four days, nor did she seek medical treatment for her child during that period. The child's grandparents reported the abuse on Nov 20 and the child was taken to the hospital.

From Filly's Link on 11-30-2012 6:44 PM:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...e-case/1263657
    Posted: Nov 28, 2012 03:20 PM

Tina Renea Kline, 25, told investigators that her boyfriend — Thomas Matheson, 28 — told her on Nov. 16 he injured the boy, a Pasco Sheriff's report States. Matheson was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with child abuse. He told investigators the injuries happened when he was "playing rough" with the boy. Kline was arrested Tuesday and charged with child neglect causing permanent disfigurement. Matheson and Kline, who live in New Port Richey, are being held at the Pasco jail.
    <snipped> and BBM

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast