FL - Man twisted toddlers nipples off body

It's WORSE. (I can talk again) Tina Renea Kline is the boys mother. She knew. This happened to the boy on the 16th and they didn't get him treatment. The grandparents were there on the 20th and took the boy to the hospital.

Momster got busted as well.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...in-new-port-richey-toddler-abuse-case/1263657

So essentially this woman's boyfriend took her child's nipples off his body and she did squat. Tearing her nipples from her body wouldn't even be punishment enough.

There truly are demons among us, I see them every day in these pages here at WS.

Shouldn't this qualify as torture? Can't they get this for prolonged sexual abuse since it was his nipples..and refused him medical treatment? I can't even begin to imagine this poor babies pain, OMG! Rough play..are you kidding me? Thank God the grandparents did the right thing. Now lets pray this baby gets justice..whether it be from the law or good old fashion "street" justice from the inside. Personally, I'm hoping for both! IMOO

These child abusers are bad enough, but I'll never understand how a mother can allow her own child to be the victim and do absolutely nothing except 'cover' for the boyfriend/father. It absolutely sickens me. Children, animals and even some adults are helpless and can only count on the rest of us to save them from torture at the hands of these real life monsters.

When are we, as a society, going to make sure these things never happen again? What is the problem? We have warehouses full of laws, but most of them are weak and useless. We pay our congress people very well to pore over all kinds of legislation. We pay our criminal justice system employees to prosecute and defend us in court. We pay our judges to mete out sentences. But with all this effort, so many times we seem to get nowhere. What's the point of it all? Sadly, vigilante justice continues to look like a better solution to me. :maddening:

Rant over. (stepping down from soapbox)

That baby will lose his parents now. wow. Praying for that baby boy. How does one play rough with a baby and the baby loses his nipples? I can't even comprehend this.

The mother belongs behind bars for allowing her little boy to suffer for four long days and intentionally withholding medical treatment. This may not be the first time her abusive boyfriend "got rough". This male is a menace to society, and needs a long sentence behind bars. The mom not only put her son at risk, she demonstrated where her priorities lied. Both of these adults need to get similar "rough play" treatment during unsupervisied free time at the prisons.

That baby will lose his parents now. wow. Praying for that baby boy. How does one play rough with a baby and the baby loses his nipples? I can't even comprehend this.
'

They don't..this monster pulled them off..:furious:

The evil in people never ceases to amaze and disgust me...

I have withheld comment on this one for several days now, unable to express my thoughts while remaining within TOS.

Playing rough with a two year old.

I can think of many and myriad ways I would love to see this monster permanently disfigured by cellies playing rough with him.

As to the mother, all I can say is you know damn well if this freak had twisted her own nipples off she would not have neglected to both seek immediate medical attention AND have his arse locked up.

This poor child.

Like tlcox, I have been unsure of how to comment.

I hope little man finds the love and comfort he deserves and that he is permanently removed from the care of bio mom.

I cant say any more.

:furious:

What an unbievably cruel way for that freak boyfriend of the "mother" to abuse this little 2-yr old boy. He had to be screaming with pain!!

The abuse went unreported by the mother for four days, nor did she seek medical treatment for her child during that period. The child's grandparents reported the abuse on Nov 20 and the child was taken to the hospital.

From Filly's Link on 11-30-2012 6:44 PM:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...in-new-port-richey-toddler-abuse-case/1263657
Posted: Nov 28, 2012 03:20 PM

Tina Renea Kline, 25, told investigators that her boyfriend — Thomas Matheson, 28 — told her on Nov. 16 he injured the boy, a Pasco Sheriff's report States. Matheson was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with child abuse. He told investigators the injuries happened when he was "playing rough" with the boy. Kline was arrested Tuesday and charged with child neglect causing permanent disfigurement. Matheson and Kline, who live in New Port Richey, are being held at the Pasco jail.
<snipped> and BBM

Does anyone else want to slap the stupid off these jerks?

:slapfight::bigfight::slapfight:

O....m....word. what in the hell?? Poor sweet baby.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I suspect biting. Oh it hurts to even type that. Bless that baby's heart!

Edited to add, oops I see now where he said he twisted them off. Sick...yep someone should be sure he knows how it feels to have his twisted off.

Where is this mindset for abusing children coming from ? Starving, beating, burning these innocent babies . No, these situations are not "accidents " It is intentional, and I don't understand why . Is it drugs , alcohol ? Immaturity does not explain what these monsters do to theses poor babies. I understand losing patience with a child,I am sure most of us have at one time or another,with our own kids. I may have scolded or sent them to their room over something minor one or more times. I never withheld food, hit them, burned them, threw them down stairs, or anything like that. My children are my life, my heart. I would walk on nails for them, go through the fires of hell to protect them. No,I am not perfect. I have had a lapse in judgement from time to time, I didn't always give them the healthiest meals, but they always had 3 squares and snacks, I skipped giving them a bath when time was of the essence, I plopped them in front of the tv when I wanted to talk on the phone, things like that. Would I ever hurt them intentionally ? NEVER .

I am also speechless. And, I've been a Pediatrician for 30 yrs---have seen human bite marks on little ones, skull fractures, scald injuries, fractured bones but this is a new one on me. I sure as hell wish someone would protect our children!!!!! I'm starting to burn out!!! You get into court on the witness stand and some jackass defense attorney tries to turn a child's pulverized brain injury into a minor injury due to the little fella triping and hitting his head on a carpeted floor. The crap that comes out of these peoples mouths is offensive. I'd better shut up before I get a time out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back