Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow speculation about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

To clarify I want to know when the plans changed from Sunday night to Monday a.m. which friend spoke with Dylan. Was he texting from the vehicle with Dad. Was he upset etc etc. What time was that communication. It seems it may have been Dylans last. If it was after texting Mom. Makes sense that it was. I get that plans change.

http://www.durangoherald.com/articl...ment-says-missing-teenager-did-not-run-away--

Footage of lake seach shows shoreline. Does not appear to be dangerous i.e. cliffs, but rather sandy and beachlike.

[video=youtube;B58BkUQ_AOA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58BkUQ_AOA[/video]

Well Could Dylan be at a diff location?
Could this be a reason for the trip to the lawyer!
If the lawyer knows would he have to keep quiet?

Dad wanted him for thanksgiving went to court for him
That to me says something!

I have a feeling LE thinks hes alive somewhere out there!

All JMO

This is from NANNYMO, ( sorry IDK how to quote from another thread )

''I am thinking they BOTH may have called the sheriff. IIRK the MSM has said Dad reported him missing, but Mom has also said she called the sheriff. I can see Dad calling Mom when he did (way too late from my perspective, but you know how Dad's can be...not as worried as Mom's sometimes..) then hanging up and calling Sheriff and so did Mom since it appears Mom and Dad are not on very good terms. If everything Dad is saying is true, I am sure he must have been VERY worried to have called Mom. OR if he did something to Dylan, he waited as late as he thought was necessary. I can see both sides. I'm still on the fence but have concerns over no texting, calling after 8PM.''''

You make a very good point, Nanny, about dads in general being not as worried as moms or maybe ' slower' to worry might be more accurate. Dad may have figured Dylan is going to wander up any minute now and Mom would have been calling911 at 11:30.
When I was a teen, I dyed my hair and had a horrible allergic reaction. My mom was rushing out the door to take me to hospital and my dad was like oh i think it'll be ok and that always stuck with me. My head was swollen up like a prize fighter . It's not that dad didn't care , quite the opposite, but he just didn't get worked up over such things.

Well Could Dylan be at a diff location?
Could this be a reason for the trip to the lawyer!
If the lawyer knows would he have to keep quiet?

Dad wanted him for thanksgiving went to court for him
That to me says something!

I have a feeling LE thinks hes alive somewhere out there!

All JMO

I asked something similar to this yesterday and was told if I went to my lawyer and confessed to murder that he couldn't call the cops and report me. However, if I went to my lawyer and told him about active involvement in a crime then he would be duty bound to report me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know if relationship with Mom was as good as she says it was? how much bickering (if any) did Dylan put up with at home.. Was he stressed? Was he a troubled boy? happy-go-lucky boy? Did mom and Dads relationship (or lack of) put stress on Dylan?

IIRC MR didn't call and report Dylan missing. After leaving the friends' home he went straight and made the report in person.

Just throwing this out there...dad works out of town a lot. Someone local must be keeping an eye out on the house while he is. Which neighbor might have a key?
I think MR is getting too much flack for virtually no information being given out by LE.
Day 13 ~ Dylan where are you??

I asked something similar to this yesterday and was told if I went to my lawyer and confessed to murder that he couldn't call the cops and report me. However, if I went to my lawyer and told him about active involvement in a crime then he would be duty bound to report me.

Yes, that's exactly right. If lawyer knows you are planning something, he or she can break attorney client privilege and report you. But if you just confess to a crime that already took place, then the lawyer won't report you.

Hmmmmm!

I wonder if he was seeking custody and the lawyer said he wouldnt get it!

Desperate ppl do desperate things!

Not saying this happend here !
But something was going on!

Just throwing this out there...dad works out of town a lot. Someone local must be keeping an eye out on the house while he is. Which neighbor might have a key?
I think MR is getting too much flack for virtually no information being given out by LE.
Day 13 ~ Dylan where are you??

Dad was with him!
The last person to see someone should get alot of flack if ya ask me!

JMO

what bothers me is that no one has been ruled out!

Yes, that's exactly right. If lawyer knows you are planning something, he or she can break attorney client privilege and report you. But if you just confess to a crime that already took place, then the lawyer won't report you.

So he could have kidnapped his own son and the lawyer knows but the lawyer wont report ya.

IIRC MR didn't call and report Dylan missing. After leaving the friends' home he went straight and made the report in person.

Yes, I've been looking for the article with that info for several minutes but can't find it, but that's what I recall too. Maybe it was in a video?

I'd like to know if relationship with Mom was as good as she says it was? how much bickering (if any) did Dylan put up with at home.. Was he stressed? Was he a troubled boy? happy-go-lucky boy? Did mom and Dads relationship (or lack of) put stress on Dylan?

Well how long have they been divorced 6 yrs?

I think its the MOVE that caused this!

Kidnapping would be an on-going crime so I think lawyer would have to report someone who confessed to kidnapping in progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater