820 users online (151 members and 669 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Lemon Juice And Co-defendants Take Photos Of Victim In Court

During the trial of Hasidic Counselor Nechemya Weberman who stands accused of repeatedly raping a teen girl his Co-Defendants took photos of the victim as she testified in court.

http://gothamist.com/2012/11/30/four...juice_char.php

One of the creeps name is Lemon Juice.

They had their cells in court and took pictures of the victim and before it was discovered they'd already e-mailed them.

This poor girl has undergone so much including her own family trying to get her to recant or allow a Orthodox trial within her own community to deal with the offenders.

The victim was having a rare moment of peace in an interview room during a recess in the trial when Nechemya Weberman stared menacingly at her through the glass doors.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1209803

Weberman raped the child four times a week for three years begining when the girl was only 12 years old.

POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable - how this evil man is protected by members of his faith. Children are too often the victims of enforced time spent with alone with "counselors, religious leaders, and therapists". I wonder how many other girls this overstuffed porker has abused. I fervently hope that he is convicted and spends the rest of his vile life behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Good! I hope the idiots who have been sticking up for this guy and trying to intimidate the witness realize they've been defending a monster.

Those losers who took photos of the victim as she testified need to do some jail time too.
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!