Match! CA: Manzo, Chuck Age 56 Found 1999

Mr. Manzo has an SSDI entry filed under "Chuck Manzo," but I found a California birth record for a Charles B_____ Manzo with the same birth date. I did this set of research under the assumption that the two names belong to the same person.

Chuck Manzo, "United States Social Security Death Index"
first name: Chuck
middle name:
last name: Manzo
name suffix:
birth date: 18 May 1943
social security number: 545-60-6811
place of issuance: California
last residence:
zip code of last residence:
death date: 17 July 1999
estimated age at death: 56

Charles B_____ Manzo, "California, Birth Index, 1905-1995"
name: Charles B_____ Manzo
event: Birth
event date: 18 May 1943
event place: Orange, California, United States
mother: Hernandez

Possible Marriages & Divorces for a Charles B. Manzo with the right birth year and/or geographic location.

1) Marriage (1964 in Orange, CA) and divorce (1971 in Orange, CA) to FFG: Here and here.
2) Marriage (1973 in Orange, CA) to CMM aka CME: Here and here. No divorce listing found.
3) Marriage (1978 in Clark, NV) and divorce (1981 in Riverside, CA) to BAB: Here and here.

I did a search for children potentially born to each marriage and found one possible match, an AMM born in 1966 in Orange, CA: Listing here.

According to an on-line people search (here), the possible ex-wife (FFG), possible son AMM, and his family still live in Southern California. PM'ing contact information found for AMM to Raine and Nemo'sMom.

If that doesn't pan out, I did a search for possible siblings to Mr. Manzo and found a few possibilities. Noting here in case the possible son AMM is incorrect so further research can be done later:

DM (1941-1942) born in Orange, CA: Here.
VCM (1944 - ) born in Orange, CA: Here.
EM (1945 - ) born in Orange, CA: Here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni