4 Peaks Arizona, Boy Scout Troop missing

Dr. Know?

Former Member
Reaction score
Scout troop missing in the Four Peaks area; did not return from camping trip

I'll check the weather but it has to be cold (eh?). Please move as needed. Hope they are found soon.

FOUR PEAKS, AZ - A scout troop involving Two adults and six children are missing in the Four Peaks area.

The troop left for an overnight camping trip on Friday, and were scheduled to return at 4:00p.m. Saturday.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz2DsCB1BCH

8E9E7CC7211D9F499EEE4CDC45337C9F_20100412030237_320_240.JPG

Oh NOOOOO. Very frightening. I am sending my prayers for them to come home safe and sound. :praying:

Partly cloudy and 37 degrees? It must be something more than the weather. Maybe tjhey are lost.

The families must be frantic right now! I'm assuming there's no cell service? Is it a popular camping/hiking area? The type where you'd encounter others doing the same? Or more isolated?

Wouldnt they have a GPS with them? I would expect our scout leader to have a good working cell phone and a working GPS unit that could be found.

This appears to be where the trailhead is for Lone Pine Saddle. I doubt there is cell service there.

Sounds and looks to me it could be rough terrain possibly. May they come home safe.

Praying they are safe and warm tonight and will be found by morning.

This is an open area. Ignore the music if you want but I found this on Youtube and it's a video of 4 Peaks area. Seachers & SAR are needed. jmo

[video=youtube;VaDlDY64T6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaDlDY64T6Q[/video]

Thank you Christee! This might be a hard one to follow. It's outside of Maricopa. I hope they are found fast.

That looks like wild, lonely country...hope they are found soon and safe!

I can't find any updates on this. Just a few twitter posts that they are still missing.

Wow, I had just woke up and went searching without checking the name. I thought something was weird when it said he was found at 2 pm. Thanks Herding!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back