1173 users online (226 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #8

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/pb...te=printpicart
    Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
    La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
    Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

[b]Missing Persons Information & Support
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 02-24-2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: broken links

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 #5

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

Continue the discussion here:

Please remember the and do not attack one another. Also please read the rules on discussion of Dylan's father.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Continue the discussion here:

Please remember the and do not attack one another. Also please read the rules on discussion of Dylan's father.
    Gotcha Nurse. Thanks for the new thread Imamaze! All though, I do wish it wasn't necessary and Dylan was home safe.
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

since its a new thread I'll ask about the wildlife in the area, are there bears mountain lions coyotes etc (yup I'm not from the US so have no idea whats typical for the area)

what is the terrain like between the airport and vallecito? are there turnoffs from the main road, lakes, river, forests etc

Nurse or Imamaze, could you please bring over my post with the photos of Dylan that I put up earlier. ?
    Who killed Abigail Williams & Liberty German?

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at (800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

Quote Originally Posted by aust amateur slueth View Post
    since its a new thread I'll ask about the wildlife in the area, are there bears mountain lions coyotes etc (yup I'm not from the US so have no idea whats typical for the area)

what is the terrain like between the airport and vallecito? are there turnoffs from the main road, lakes, river, forests etc
    Mountain lions and bears mostly. Moose, deer, elk, cyotes, wolves and foxes.

I missed a whole thread yesterday, hoping we hear some good news today!

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.

Yes to the above question. Here's a helpful link:

http://wildlife.state.co.us/WILDLIFESPECIES/Pages/WildlifeSpecies.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by i8mypaint View Post
    Mountain lions and bears mostly. Moose, deer, elk, cyotes, wolves and foxes.
    I forgot: buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Yes to the above question. Here's a helpful link:

http://wildlife.state.co.us/WILDLIFESPECIES/Pages/WildlifeSpecies.aspx
    thanks for that, next question if theres any locals onboard. have there been any notices about bears, lions etc recently?

Dylan having grown up in the area would have been educated about the risks from wild animals?

are there many attacks on people by these animals?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitTingles View Post
    Nurse or Imamaze, could you please bring over my post with the photos of Dylan that I put up earlier. ?

Last edited by imamaze; 12-03-2012 at 09:57 AM. Reason: fixed links to pics

thanks for that, next question if theres any locals onboard. have there been any notices about bears, lions etc recently?

Dylan having grown up in the area would have been educated about the risks from wild animals?

are there many attacks on people by these animals?
    There is notices up everywhere about wild animals, locks on garbage bins etc: I would believe growing up there he would know. I grew up in the suburbs but we camped all the time (I hated it, I'm not an outdoorsy person) you are always taught the dangers and what to do in case of a bear attack.
    MOO he was not eaten by an animal

This is a reply for mck16 - I don't know how to bring a post over from the last thread.
    My post was speculation as I stated. Many are speculating about wild life, abduction, etc. I was speculating about whether Dylan really wanted to go fishing. We don't know whether Dylan wanted to go or not.
    I hope we have some news today. I cannot imagine what this family is going through right now.

As always, JMO.
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; it’s exhausting

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast