1142 users online (213 members and 929 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Prince William and Kate Middleton expecting first child .....It's a BOY!!!!!!

Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are expecting their first child, the palace announced today.

"Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting a baby," the palace said in a statement today. "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."

The duchess was admitted to King Edward VII Hospital today in central London with hyperemesis gravidarum, an acute morning sickness which requires supplementary hydration and nutrients, the palace said.

"As the pregnancy is in its very early stages, Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period of rest thereafter," the statement said.

The baby will be the queen's third great-grandchild.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=17041409
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 07-22-2013 at 03:35 PM.

BREAKING: Duchess Kate is pregnant with first child.

Yay! So happy for them! Congratulations!

http://todaynews.today.com/_news/201...rst-child?lite
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

BREAKING NEWS: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 'delighted' as they announce they are expecting their first baby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ving-baby.html
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    I don't follow the royal family but I'm very happy for them!! I wish for them a healthy baby!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    The announcement is posted on Up to the Minute board, too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8601815#post8601815"]BREAKING: Duchess Kate is pregnant with first child. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by BetteDavisEyes; 12-03-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: added link

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Palace says Duchess of Cambridge expecting a baby

27 minutes ago

LONDON — Palace officials say Prince William and his wife are expecting their first child.

St. James Palace said Monday that the Duchess of Cambridge has a severe form of morning sickness and is currently in a London hospital...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...yal.Pregnancy/

How wonderful

Get the nursery ready...

Palace says Duchess of Cambridge expecting a baby

26 minutes ago

LONDON — Get the nursery ready: Britain's royal family announced Monday that Prince William and his wife are expecting their first child.

St. James's Palace said Monday that the Duchess of Cambridge — formerly known as Kate Middleton — has a severe form of morning sickness and is currently in a London hospital.

The palace said that since the pregnancy is in its "very early stages," the 30-year-old duchess is expected to stay in the hospital for several days and will require a period of rest afterward...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

Poor Kate. Morning sickness is no fun. I'm predicting it's a girl. All the women I know who had girls experienced morning sickness. The ones who had boys, not so much (me included).

Is it too early for predictions. LOL

If a girl do you think they'll name her Diana or maybe Diana as a middle name. Or do they have to give a royal name? Like Victoria or Elizabeth? Elizabeth the III?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

UGHH a bunch of people on facebook are being mean and saying she's spoiled because she's in the hospital for morning sickness. I had hyperemesis with my twins and it got worse with every pregnancy.. it's nothing to mess around with. I was sent home with a pump that pumped anti-nausea meds into me. I lost about 20 lbs during the first bit of my pregnancy due to it. The royal baby may end up and only child LOL Just depends on how many times she wants to have to go through it!

Great for joyful news!

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Poor Kate. Morning sickness is no fun. I'm predicting it's a girl. All the women I know who had girls experienced morning sickness. The ones who had boys, not so much (me included).

If a girl do you think they'll name her Diana or maybe Diana as a middle name. Or do they have to give a royal name? Like Victoria or Elizabeth? Elizabeth the III?
    I am happy for them!Love Diana's boys.

I think if it's a girl they'll name her Shaniqua Destiny...if it's a boy they'll go with D'Brickashaw Quantavius.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post

I really think they should name the baby after me... "IHAVENOCLUE"...

I wish them every joy and happiness. Congratulations to them on beginning their family.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    UGHH a bunch of people on facebook are being mean and saying she's spoiled because she's in the hospital for morning sickness. I had hyperemesis with my twins and it got worse with every pregnancy.. it's nothing to mess around with. I was sent home with a pump that pumped anti-nausea meds into me. I lost about 20 lbs during the first bit of my pregnancy due to it. The royal baby may end up and only child LOL Just depends on how many times she wants to have to go through it!
    Hyperemesis - hyper vomiting - can be a very dangerous condition, but thankfully, it's treated easily. Constant- and I mean constant - vomiting is a problem, and can really screw up metabolism and hydration, which can lead to fatal heart attacks, not to mention miscarriages.

I'm glad Kate is in the hospital...and very pleased that a little Royal is on the way. I hope she feels better and better as the days go on.

Best-
    Herding Cats
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast