683 users online (103 members and 580 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Gunpoint Abduction Harrisburg Community College (Sketch)

An 18 year old woman pulled into the parking lot to go to school this morning when a man with a gun forced his way into her car and drove her to a wooded area. When the monster went to sexually assault the young woman he put his gun down and she ran. Good girl!

The man went and took her car and parked it back at the school parking lot?

http://www.wgal.com/news/susquehanna...z/-/index.html

Sketch. Apparently Saturday a jogger was assaulted in broad daylight as well. Connection?

Amen this kid ran. Prayers for her as she's been through hell.

so happy she ran when she had the chance! brave girl! i hope they find the sicko who abducted her ASAP!

They need to find this creep fast, because next time he is not going to put down the gun, and it won't end as well.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I agree katydid. This girl was lucky she had a chance to get away. It could have ended much differently.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    They need to find this creep fast, because next time he is not going to put down the gun, and it won't end as well.
    I wonder if the campus has security camera's in their parking lots? Maybe he got into a vehicle of his own? So glad this young girl is okay physically. I do not even want to know the emotional damage this has done to her. Poor thing. I'll be forwarding this story to my 18-year-old niece who is in College. Although different State's, it's not bad to be aware of what can happen at any time and any place.

I agree they need to catch him and catch him quick. He's very bold and obviously dangerous.
    Justice for Trayvon

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...acuated_f.html

They evacuated the school

He's also a lifetime registered SO http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

One of my friends was robbed at gunpoint three months ago. They didn't want anything but the stuff she had. She's still having panic attacks over it. I imagine it's even worse for this poor girl!

This guy just got out of jail for the same thing. Seriously, stop letting these sickos out

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...incart_m-rpt-2

Isn't this just flippin fabulous? This guy should have stayed locked the **** up.

Love to say unbelievable, but it's not. How many times do we see this?

Imagine the original victim. That poor person along with this young woman now get to have this with them for life.

FWIW, there was a man with the part of this SOB's name that is unique who was murdered in his basement in that part of PA. It's a mystery to this day. I don't want to link in case they aren't related, but.........they better look at this creep for that as well if they were related.

Lock him up and throw away the key. The girl was so smart and brave to escape from this PO$. As a repeat offender, he most likely wouldn't have left a live witness when he was done with her.

I'm so happy they caught him!! Maybe this time they won't be so quick to release him!!

according to the articles on www.pennlive.com he served his term to the max, they didn't have a choice and had to let him go. It seems the police saw him coming out of a 7-11 and when they went to arrest him, he took off. It also says he made a comment that he wanted to get caught, he wanted to go back home. (jail). Yeah right, then why run? IMO. This is so disturbing, they found him 2 miles from my house.