CA CA: Best, Melbajo Age 42 Found 1999

Name is otherwise Melba-Jo Best. Born 1 April 1957, died 12 October 1999. SSN issued in Texas.

In Dec 1968 in Hillsborough, Florida she divorced an Albert F Best. On 08 Apr 1972 in Bexar, Texas she married a Richard G Morgan who she then divorced in 1979.

Silly mistake, the Florida Melba Jo is a different one, but the second one is her. Melba and Richard had a child at the time of the divorce, will try to find a name...

Have found the wedding announcement for her and Richard, there's a really touching photo of her, poor girl was only 15 and almost certainly pregnant. Working under the assumption that she was already pregnant in April 1972, the only possible child I could find born in Texas is a David L Morgan born in October 1972. However, the marriage listing says that Melba and Richard "will live in Ft Pol, La" so maybe the child would have been born there if they actually got out there, since they divorced in Texas.

Melba's parents are listed as "Mr and Mrs Joseph Best". Also, Melba's maid of honour is listed as a Janet Best, who I am going to assume was a sister?

The sister, Janet Best, was born 1956ish and in 1973 married James Zimmerman, divorcing in 1974. No children recorded in divorce record. I think that in 1992 she remarried someone with the surname Gilbert, but it has been very difficult finding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back