Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Important Changes to the discussion :

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. To be clear, the victim in any case we cover is the victim (missing and/or deceased child and/or adult). Dylan Redwine is missing and he is our victim.

We are going to open discussion on Dylan's father Mark Redwine although he has not been named a person of interest. The discussion however must have one foot in what is known in media reports and does not include sleuthing of property records, divorce records, etc. More often than not, we are finding that LE is reluctant to name a POI unless and until an arrest is imminent. However, the actions of LE may often times speak louder than words and for this reason, we are now going to allow discussion about Dylan's father.

Any questions or concerns with the above? Please personal message a moderator or administrator.

Sleuthing the father is not allowed. The discussion rules have been relaxed but that does not mean you can outright accuse him.

No 'tunnel talk' discussion allowed.

All opinions are welcome, please don't talk about being on one team or another. We all want the same thing... Dylan to be found safe

and brought home!!!

continue here.

Before you post in this new thread be apprised of the rules about discussing Mark Redwine. There is also no speculation about mental health and arm chair psychiatric diagnoses. Furthermore, after the Nancy Grace show aired tonight she intimated at public records that have not been reported on by the msm or addressed by law enforcement; those issues may be discussed only within the limits they were reported on per the Nancy Grace show. There are currently not any named persons of interest or suspects in this case per Law enforcement. Please post responsibly.

Is it just me, or do Dylan's eyes look very red in the second photo? That's the first thing I noticed.

Could we move the Walmart/Airport pictures over too? (I'd do it but not sure how)

My hinky feels sick with worry for Dylan. I am glad they are back at the water. He deserves the best search possible. No matter what the end result.

Is it just me, or do Dylan's eyes look very red in the second photo? That's the first thing I noticed.

Not just you. I thought that too. (Of course to be fair it isn't the clearest photo either.)

I went to reply to Honeybuns post and realized the thread was closed. Grrr.:floorlaugh:

Anyway she was talking about LE has to release the video of Walmart and MDs.

How would that help find Dylan though? Im not being contrary I promise but honestly I really dont see how that would help. We have to remember LE knows way more than we do and they are not in the business to satisfy the public's curiousity.

So if they put the video out of him and Dylan at Walmart and MDs and it shows them.. then what... when Dylan was to have disappeared the next day?

I dont see how that will help find Dylan or even help Mr. Redwine establish that they arrived home safe and sound that night. They live in a remote rural area where I doubt the next door neighbors have cameras. It would have been very dark by the time they arrived home.

I do think LE has the videos but sees no reason to release it. If they thought it would help find Dylan then they would do it or if they thought it would bring in tips about his whereabouts, imo. So I dont think they feel Dylan went missing on Sunday at Walmart or MDs.

I dont have to see the videos. I trust LE to do their investigation. If LE thought they were necessary to find Dylan they would have revealed them by now, imo.

imo

Ugh. I forgot the press release:

News Release: Active Investigation Continues in Search for Dylan Redwine with Search of Area Lakes
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2012 4:00 PM MST

Durango, CO – The Dylan Redwine Task Force (comprised of members of the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Colorado Bureau of Investigation, Durango Police Department and Bayfield Marshall’s Office) continues its active investigation in the disappearance of 13-year old Dylan Redwine who has been missing from his father’s house since Monday, November 19.

This morning, three boats equipped with sonar resumed a search of Vallecito Reservoir and the Task Force is searching the shoreline of Vallecito Lake. “We have no new tips that have sent us back to the lake, but we’re checking in case changes in water and lake conditions could have resulted in any changes from last week,” said Dan Bender, Public Information Officer for the Dylan Redwine Task Force. “Those searches have not found anything at this time, but are continuing throughout the day today.”

A helicopter from the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office in New Mexico searched area lakes in La Plata County this afternoon. Those lakes include: Vallecito Reservoir, Lemon Reservoir, Haviland Lake, Lake Nighthorse and Electra Lake. “These new searches are not based on any new tips either,” clarified Sgt. Bender. “We are just trying to be as thorough as possible and look as many places as we can for Dylan.”

Based on video footage from the Durango-La Plata County Airport of Dylan arriving in Durango on Sunday, November 18, and a visit on Sunday to the Durango Wal-Mart, investigators determined that Dylan was wearing the following:
• A blue baseball cap with a white front panel with the words “Duke Blue Devils” in blue on the white panel;
• A black, short-sleeved T-shirt with the large letters “DC” (possibly in grey) on the front within a thin light-colored square border around the DC logo;
• A pair of black basketball shorts that went below the knee with light-colored (possibly light blue and white) stripes on the sides; and
• Black-colored “Jordan” shoes with a white tongue and white shoelace area.

Citizens who have information that may aid in the search for Dylan are asked to leave a voicemail message on the Dylan Redwine Tip Line at 970-382-7511. If a citizen wants a return call from law enforcement, they must leave their contact information, but anonymous tips are also acceptable. This tip line is not a manned telephone number and it is not a way to get information about the search.

The Task Force is still requesting any recreational video footage or photographs that include vehicles traveling on any routes between Durango and Vallecito Lake, taken between 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 18 through noon on Monday November 19. Citizens who have video footage or photographs that may be helpful to the investigation are asked to call dispatch at (970) 385-2900 to make an arrangement to get a copy of the footage or photographs to the Task Force.

The Durango La Plata Crime Stoppers also has a cash reward for information leading to Dylan’s whereabouts. Crime Stoppers can be reached at 970-247-1112.

Citizens may also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST
(1-800-843-5678).

And why isn't LE sharing the time stamps. Ok LE we see Dylan :waitasec: Just stating this not asking. I think my head knows why. Does LE read here lol as they are giving the public crumbs. Enough crumbs i can read between the lines.

JMO and trying to keep things straight.

No where is the last known use of phone 7:06 pm (MST) as some say stated. That was the last known text to ER ... Dylan's mother is 7:06 pm.

Last known use per ER records was 8:00 pm. (that's she's seen)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html
Aired November 28, 2012 - 20:00 ET

JOSTAD: Yes, he did have a cell phone, according to his mom, Elaine Redwine. And she said, too, just the fact that -- according to cell records she`s seen, the fact that there was no activity on Dylan`s cell phone after 8:00 PM is very unusual. She says this is a tech-savvy kid who is always texting.

So the fact he didn`t text anybody Sunday night or Monday morning she finds odd.

HTH

LE likely knows what they're doing, but I'm completely lost. Not that I matter, but if they're releasing these photos looking for help from the public, I think others are confused too. How did this even work... The SO just releases these pictures to their media contacts who publish them and then......... ???? That's it?

No questions? No follow ups? No "oops, we forgot to fax over page 2, with the press release"?

ETA: Thanks to TheCheese for providing us with the Press Release. I've settled down now. Kinda.

I do not believe his eyes are red in the picture. It is just the film because you can also see red hues throughout the picture if you look closely at the entire picture.

I'm glad they released those pictures for no other reason than to prove that MR was telling the truth about what they did that night. It proves that part of his statement is correct. JMO

Gosh, not to be the pessimist I normally am, but it sounds like they are not really any further along to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G14-Classified