FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
What do you think? Is there enough evidence to convict her?

Follow Abraham's thread as we discuss the trial!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104804"]Abraham Shakespeare Jan. 26th 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Abraham Shakespeare Jan. 26th 2010 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If you had posed this question months back, I'd say ABSOLUTELY she will be found guilty!!! But after that Casey Anthony verdict, I'm not so sure anymore. I mean, they found DECOMPOSING HAIR in Casey's trunk, yet she got off. Nothing will surprise me in this (or any) case :(

But I DO hope Abraham and his family get JUSTICE!!! That being said, I totally think she killed him. AND pre-meditated it!!!

I feel there is more than enough evidence to convict her! There are several others who should go down with her also, IMO. Dee Dee should be convicted of First Degree Murder, but there are plenty of others who helped her in her grand scheme of making sure she got every penny of poor Shakespeare's money and property.

MOO

So far, it sounds like there is enough evidence, but I NEVER predict the outcome of ANY trial. I don't want to jinx anything.

My high school Biology teacher's name is DeeDee Moore. I totally thought it was her for a moment.

But back on topic. Casey Anthony's trial was definitely more the exception than the rule, so I think she will be found guilty

I'm trying to post a sensible answer but all I'm getting is a song from my teenage years running through my head. You know the one, it goes like this;

Bye bye baby, baby bye bye; bye baby baby bye bye.......

(Bay City Rollers, English band. I wasn't even a fan).

Just saw about this case on the home page. How did we know dee see was a WS member? Did she post here after the murder? Did she know the victim personally?

For those following the trial of Dee Dee Moore - accused of murdering Abraham Shakespeare for money he received after winning the lottery. Dee Dee Moore and one of the detectives in this case were posting on Websleuths in 2009.

This link goes to the prior thread where the trial has been discussed:

genthumbashx1.jpg

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/bonnieolson/vh/genthumbashx1.jpg

Abraham Shakespeare 12/02/2009
Abraham Shakespeare #2
Abraham Shakespeare #3
Abraham Shakespeare #4

FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #1
FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #2
FL- missing lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare, last seen April '09. Found 1/28/10 #3
Abraham Shakespeare Thread

Court info ACR posted earlier today:

End of day court :seeya:

Thursday morning court starts at 9am because the court will be having a hearing on an unrelated case (8:30am-8:45am) in the morning. Judge said to be on time. :)

Judge told attorneys that he needs to talk with them in the morning on any schedule plans if the trial goes beyond the original schedule.

See ya tomorrow.......... :seeya:

The company ASTAT that was set up the same month Deedee met Abraham.

Its been annoying me why those letters. It is registered in shar Krasniqi's name so you would maybe expect his initials to be there, but no. There's no D for Deedee either. However, there is an A and an S for Abraham Shakespeare. Hmm.
What could the TAT stand for? Pure conjecture, but Take And Terminate fits.

I'd love to administer a truth drug to Deedee just to get this info and what really happened in her short relationship with Abraham.

Good morning everybody! Kimster, thanks for the new thread.

I'm looking forward to hearing more evidence against DD today. My mind keeps going to what her defense to all of this will be. Based on openings, it seems that the defense will probably go in the direction that DD was just trying to help Abraham, as she stated in the early phases of the case. The big thrust will be reasonable doubt, to get one juror to agree that all the evidence is "only" circumstantial.

Fact is, some of the best cases are circumstantial. Even fingerprints and DNA are circumstantial evidence. DD's pattern of behavior and ocean of lies will not bode well for her.

Just a guess here, but with DeeDee dealing with medical staff (and also liking to think she was one) she may have used "STAT" as in the medical terminology meaning ......

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=5550

STAT: A common medical abbreviation for urgent or rush. From the Latin word statum, meaning 'immediately".

=======
Sunbiz record of A STAT And Supplies LLC

The purpose for which this LLC is organized is: Staffing Supplies
Filed: September 13, 2007

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...es_comp_name=ASTATSUPPLIES&names_filing_type=

Good morning and thanks for the new thread Kimster.

Good Morning everybody :seeya: Just wondering if anyone thinks Dee Dee will take the stand in this trial? The way she talked to investigators reminds me of Tammi Smith JMO.

I think DeeDee's lawyers will have a hard time trying to keep her off the stand!!

You know that if she can just get up there and explain everything that this will all go away and everyone will understand that she is innocent.

And then pigs will fly ........

Good morning to everyone!
I like this judge and the way he runs his courtroom. He seems to be a no nonsense judge and is sure not letting Dee Dee get away with her theatrics.

Wonder what today will bring? IIRC, both sides are supposed to let the judge know if they feel the trial will run beyond the allotted time. Seems trials always take longer than anticipated.

Hope today will be a good day toward justice for Abraham Shakespeare!

Murder suspect DeeDee Moore's ex-boyfriend, banker testify

TAMPA — Shar Krasniqi was an out-of-work 23-year-old when he became Dorice "DeeDee" Moore's boyfriend in 2006. She was 11 years older, he said. It wasn't a problem.
snip
Jurors also heard Doug Hancock, a Bank of America officer, who recalled a day in February 2010 when Moore brought Shakespeare to his office with a $1.1 million check the lottery winner had received from Prudential Annuities.
snip
Hancock said Moore later called him, "almost hysterical, saying Abraham was trying to kill her over how she handled the money."

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...ee-moores-ex-boyfriend-banker-testify/1264705

Gun takes center stage in lottery murder trial on Wednesday

A gun that prosecutors say is the weapon Dee Dee Moore used to shoot lottery winner Abraham Shakespeare was at the center of court proceedings in Moore's murder trial on Wednesday.

Krasniqi also said Moore kept weapons inside the home, including one prosecutors held up in court, saying she kept that one in a safe. Shakespeare was shot twice before he was buried. Prosecutors said the gun was the weapon used in his murder.

However, crime lab analyst Yolanda Soto wasn't so sure.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...icles/bn9/2012/12/5/defense_tries_to_cas.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998