GUILTY LA - Jayla Broussard, 3 mos, beaten to death, Abbeville, 25 Nov 2012

http://www.katc.com/news/3-month-old-girl-dies-from-blunt-force-trauma-to-the-head/

I saw this on the news this morning. So sad. I ask myself, what could a three month old possibly do that would make someone feel the need to beat her? Did she cry too loud, did she wet her diaper, did she want someone to hold her? I guess that was asking too much from these pitiful excuses for human beings.

Mom and her boyfriend should both be in jail.When are woman going to learn that you can not leave your baby with a new man if that is what happened then the mom should get the same charges as the boyfriend gets.With in a 12 month period she had a baby and a new man who was her fiance, both are IMO.Sorry but these kinds of mothers and their boyfriends disgust me. I feel so bad for this baby girl,may she rest in peace and who ever hurt her rot in H3ll!

:tears::tears:She's in heaven now. Give me a call if you want someone to pull the lever.

The mother had so little concern for the well-being of her helpless little baby that she left this little angel with her boyfriend. Both mom and boyfriend need to be charged with murder.

RIP Beautiful Jayla

This really is an epidemic. An epidemic of negligent behavior on the part of "mothers", resulting in deadly consequences. Some women are willing to put themselves and their children in mortal danger to keep from being alone. Being single is not the end of the world- but losing a child most certainly is. I blame the murderer first and foremost, but I put the responsibility for this baby's safety squarely in the hands of the mother. :mad:

Sent from Android using Tapatalk 2

December 2012:

19YQ_Jayla_Broussard_500x471.jpg

Broussard died of head trauma last week in a Baton Rouge hospital. She is also said to have had a broken wrist and fractured ribs.

The mother and boyfriend told hospital officials that the injuries were caused when Jayla fell out of the bed. Hospital officials did not believe their story based on the type of injuries.

An arrest or multiple arrests could come as early as today.

http://vermilion.uber.matchbin.net/...d-baby?instance=secondary_stories_left_column

April 2013:

The next step in the case involving the death last December of three-month-old Jayla Broussard will be decided by a Vermilion Parish grand jury after the police department just received the autopsy report in Broussard’s death.

Read more: VermilionToday.com - Grand jury to hear case in death of 3 month old Abbeville police get autopsy of baby four months after her death..

The Abbeville police said Wednesday that the autopsy results returned information that Broussard died as result of blunt force trauma to the head.

The police did not make an arrest after an initial investigation.

http://vermilion.uber.matchbin.net/...-death?instance=secondary_stories_left_column

May 2013:

An Abbeville man has been indicted on second-degree murder charges in the death of his girlfriend's 3-month-old daughter.

Shane Jude Vincent, 25, was also indicted on a charge of tampering with evidence in the death of Jayla Broussard last November.

The child's mother, Mindy Jane Broussard, who turns 24 today, also was indicted on a charge of tampering with evidence. The grand jury, however, declined to indict her on second-degree murder or criminal negligence charges...

http://archive.theleafchronicle.com...305070022/Abbeville-man-indicted-baby-s-death

June 2017:

Abbeville man sentenced for death of 3-month old baby

Judge Ed Broussard sentenced Shane Vincent to seven years at hard labor.

Vincent entered a plea agreement with the state.

Vincent originally faced a second-degree murder charge, as well as obstruction of justice, in connection to Broussard’s death in November of 2012. He pleaded not guilty to those charges. Vincent withdrew that plea and entered a plea of no contest to the amended charge of manslaughter. The state dismissed the two counts to obstruction to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back