1183 users online (239 members and 944 guests)  

Websleuths News

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Steven Powell Photos Obtained Under Public Record Law

Thousands of images seized from the home of Susan Powell's father-in-law show the missing Utah mother as she walks in public and sits in her car — apparently unaware that someone is taking her picture.
    The photos were obtained under public records laws Thursday by The Associated Press, three years after Powell went missing.
    Authorities had uncovered the files after serving a search warrant last year at the home where her husband, Josh, and father-in-law, Steve, were living.
    http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...d2f82706d86a9f

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/55...susan.html.csp

So disgusting. I will never believe he does not know where Susan is. He seemed to know, every second, where she was.
    Just my opinion, of course.

4500 photos...when did the guy have time for work?

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am sorry. I have not commented on Susan's case but I have followed it. I have read all I could plus Ann Rule's new book. I will NEVER think anything other than the LE Agencies dropped the ball. Her son's death is on their hands. The more we find out the more I think that..
    JMO.

This is one of those cases that will always make me sick. Like little Caylee's case. Justice was not had for Susan or her children. The creep she married escaped it here on earth. I will never get over that.

Sadly, seeing as the son and father were equally screwed up, had the creep not taken the coward's way out, he likely would have continued to escape justice because a defense attorney would have had a field day with steve powell's obsession. Now we have that creep left but they can;t pin her obvious murder on him because his disgusting son would act as a defense to any murder charge against him.

It is horrible, this case and the outcome. I will never get over the injustice of it and the more I hear the sicker I feel.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07...est=latestnews

Another article

Just ughh on this part:

Some images zoom closely to Susan Powell's crotch or her backside, including a set of photos taken through blinds as she's bending over and doing laundry.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/07...#ixzz2ENtcDM15

All of this is why he will never give up her location. Never, ever. Because he has her all to himself now.

Gotta go before I violate TOS.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    I don't understand the point or purpose in the release of the knowledge of the photos to tbh. We already know how disturbed he was/is....and the influence he had on JP. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    So disgusting. I will never believe he does not know where Susan is. He seemed to know, every second, where she was.

I agree. His stalking of her is beyond obsessive. I think he was either directly involved in her murder or convinced Josh she had to go.