GUILTY Canada - Carla Bourque, sociopath, scheduled to be released from Prison

peeples

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/BC/ID/2311223323/

Kayla Bourque

Bourque has pleaded guilty to torturing and killing animals, and she has also admitted that she has the urge to "kill someone."

She has been diagnosed as a sexual sadist and narcissist with an anti-social personality disorder who possesses sociopathic tendencies.

Wow! Scary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://bc.ctvnews.ca/convicted-animal-killer-to-be-released-in-months-1.1061741

Yes, I'm pretty sure that people like her just don't have any empathy....no way to "fix" that...and, no doubt we will be hearing about this "person" once she is out in society and harms someone.

I'm a big supporter of helping people with mental health issues (we really don't step up to the plate adequately in this regard), but for sociopaths there is simply no 'cure'. Unfortunately.

:(

The terms of her release are pretty strict, and include the following provisions:

She’ll be monitored by the Vancouver police’s high-risk offender unit, abide by an overnight curfew, have no contact with children under 18 and stay away from places where they congregate.

She’s been ordered to have no relationships or friendships with others without first advising them of her history in writing, to not use a computer or the Internet except to look for work and then only under supervision, to possess no *advertiser censored* and to attend counselling.

This is a very scary lady. My guess is that she'll last about five minutes w/o internet access to her preferred purveyors of gore and *advertiser censored* and be rearrested. Why they stayed the child *advertiser censored* charges is unclear in the articles. I've read.

In a recent case in Manitoba, a high-risk offender lasted a day before his rearrest:

A high-risk sex offender who was released from a Manitoba jail earlier this week is back behind bars.

Ryan James Gabourie, 31, was arrested on Wednesday afternoon for breaching the conditions of his probation order — one day after he was released.

He was seen just after 4 p.m. CT in the 200 block of Donald Street in the downtown core, accessing a computer with internet capabilities.

Members of the Manitoba Integrated High Risk Sex Offender Unit (MIHRSOU) were notified and located Gabourie at about 6 p.m. in the area of the 2400 block of Henderson Highway, in the city's North Kildonan neighbourhood.

Gabourie, who has a history of sexual offences in relation to children, has now been charged with breach of probation.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/P...ly+target+vulnerable+judge/7624586/story.html

Here's hoping she doesn't get far.
s

That one should be forced to wear a cow bell so everyone knows she's coming!

Oh my goodness :( Seriously. This is a disaster waiting to happen. What on earth is the judge thinking? I am gobsmacked. Unless someone is superglued to her side, do they seriously think she is going to abide by even one of these parole conditions?

This sounds like the British justice system, if she was in this country she probably would not have even been jailed.

She had a kill kit. WTF?

That one should be forced to wear a cow bell so everyone knows she's coming!

She will screw up and be right back in, I hope.

Just hope no one gets hurt while she's out.

Oh my goodness :( Seriously. This is a disaster waiting to happen. What on earth is the judge thinking? I am gobsmacked. Unless someone is superglued to her side, do they seriously think she is going to abide by even one of these parole conditions?

This sounds like the British justice system, if she was in this country she probably would not have even been jailed.

She had a kill kit. WTF?

BBM pretty close.. its Canada :) Canadian Legal System has its foundations in the British Common law system

This girl is smart. I'm guessing that she is quite brilliant. I believe that she knows that she will eventually be caught and jailed (possibly forever) and she needs to feed her appetite. Next time we hear about her it will be for something horrific. She won't mess up before then.

That is really scary. I wonder where she will be staying? The neighbors need to be aware. She is bound to do something horrible.

I am surprsed they are warning the public about her, so rare due to the privacy laws here. She is all over the news today, very scary woman. She will have everyone watching her.. the sad thing (or scarier) is if she keeps herself in check for 2yrs she stops being watched. Then what? Lets hope she violates one of her many parole rules. :please:

This predator is five feet four inches tall, weighs 130 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

This predator's mother has said she does not want her daughter living in the family home.

This predator should not be released.

From the OP's link:

Adopted from a Romanian orphanage at the age of eight months, Bourque grew up in Prince George, B.C.

I read that, and thought, "Well, there we are."

Romanian orphanages are of course notorious for the terrible neglect the children suffer in many of them. The conditions are appalling, and the babies are never touched outside of the bare minimum needed to keep them changed and fed (if they're lucky - some orphanages are better than others..).

Lack of human contact in infants is proven to severely compromise normal mental, social and even physical development. And who knows what abuses are inflicted on the children in these places (with all acknowledgement for those very hard-working carers who -do- struggle to do a good job while terribly overburdened..). Honestly, most of them are atrocities, compared to what an 'orphanage' ought to be.

Not making excuses for her. I think she should probably spend her life in an institution.. It's just sad that while I say that, I also think an institution probably contributed greatly to the person she's become, when she was nothing but a helpless baby girl.

Just an interesting snip from this excellent article: http://haberdasher.hubpages.com/hub/The-Effects-of-Institutionalization-on-Children

Even in the best of adoptive environments, adoptees suffer a rate of mental illness about 70% higher than the general population. Their difficulties are not necessarily due to poor genetics, either; adoptees from China and Korea, which eschew institutions in favor of foster care, experience mental illness at a rate three to seven times lower than adoptees from former Soviet countries, which use institutions. Indeed, 72% of parents in Ames' study of Romanian children cited their biggest concern with their children not to be anything physical or intellectual, but socio-emotional. More than a third of the children in the study needed professional help for behavioral problems several years after adoption.

I wonder how many serial killers were deprived of touch as small children?

Dangerous question, I guess - there'll always be colossal blahblahblah regarding 'fault' and legal defenses, etc.

But at the bottom of it, perhaps, a lot of little kids without cuddles. Who sometimes grow up into troubled adults who do horrid things.

I was just about to post this and realized a thread was already started.

WHY DO WE KEEP DOING THIS????????????? I'm so angry right now that I can't even type. :furious:

There is something seriously wrong with our justice system!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back