May I ask?

teedie2

imo
Reaction score
Is making a post the only way to subscribe to a thread?

How, actually, do you delete a subscription? Is it necessary to type in the name of the thread on the delete subscription page? Yes, I am lazy. :)

tia

teedie2 said:
Is making a post the only way to subscribe to a thread?

How, actually, do you delete a subscription? Is it necessary to type in the name of the thread on the delete subscription page? Yes, I am lazy. :)

tia

Posting is the only way I know of to subscribe to a thread.......to delete your subscription go up to "Quick Links" and choose subscribed threads, it will list the threads, you check the box next to the thread to be deleted, then use the dropdown and choose delete.

I am also trying to unsubscribe to threads. I do not see an option "delete" in the drop down box. Please help, these instant email notifications are filling up my mailbox. I need to unsubscibe to 5 different threads. Your instructions aren't working for me. :confused:

I found the "Unsubscribe to this thread" option under the "Thread Tools drop down. Now I just hope it works. I had no idea I'd get so many emails!!

Try going under User CP (top left on this page) and then go to edit options. Then down to Default thread subscription mode....click to do not subscribe, or no email notification if you still want to subscribe but not get the constant emails. Hope this helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back