1147 users online (233 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Crazy kitten

Whenever I feel a bit grumpy I watch this video of a kitten and his... broccoli?!?

Nothing to see here, move along...
    OK, having raised tons of kittens, I'd say this is the most strange food that I've seen them eat. And this little guy is adamant....that is HIS broccoli. Shoot, his vocalizations had even Grace (who's deaf to cats, lol) cocking her head trying to figure it out.

Thanks so much for posting! Made me smile this morning, and that's good!

Herding Cats
    (none of whom eat broccoli)
    When you find yourself in the position to help somebody, do not feel burdened. Rather, feel happy and blessed because God is answering that person's prayer through you. In that moment, you are God's Angel - His door to reach through and bring light to someone who is struggling in the darkness.

Be God's Light. Be God's love. Be an answered prayer. Be God's Door.

MD 'burbs of Washington DC
    LoL!!!!!!!!! Too, too adorable!

It may be that the little kit is teething, and chewing on the tough broccoli feels good. Or, it has an odd taste in food. I know I have a cat that will kill you for a bite of Maui onion rolls. It is the strangest thing. lol

LOL, such a fierce growl for a tiny kitten....too funny!

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policya policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

That was soooo cute. Wonder if the broccoli smells/tastes like catnip to the cat. Or could taste like good grass and cats like grass. That is one serious kitty.