Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue discussion here...

funny_christmas_04.jpg

20+Supper+funny+santa+claus+cartoon+pictures+photostricks.blogspot.com++6.jpg

Funny+Life+and+Christmas+Cartoons+%252817%2529.png

Happy Holidays!!!

[ame=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191367]link to sidebar #14[/ame]

I am asking for prayers from my fellow ws family. As I said before, I am currently serving jury duty on a charge of arson and felony murder. We will probably get the case to state deliberation on Tuesday. I need wisdom to discern facts vs feelings here. Thanks all.

I am asking for prayers from my fellow ws family. As I said before, I am currently serving jury duty on a charge of arson and felony murder. We will probably get the case to state deliberation on Tuesday. I need wisdom to discern facts vs feelings here. Thanks all.

I know you can do it, but praying for you just the same. :please:

I have always wondered if FCA killed Caylee, then put the duct tape on afterwards to stage a kidnapping gone wrong. But then why not put it only over her mouth, rather than over her nose as well? :waitasec:

Which leads me to believe it's more likely that this :devil: put it over her nose and mouth as a means to end her baby's life. :cry:

Just one of those things that has been running around in my mind when I can't sleep at night...

I have always wondered if FCA killed Caylee, then put the duct tape on afterwards to stage a kidnapping gone wrong. But then why not put it only over her mouth, rather than over her nose as well? :waitasec:

Which leads me to believe it's more likely that this :devil: put it over her nose and mouth as a means to end her baby's life. :cry:

Just one of those things that has been running around in my mind when I can't sleep at night...

I'm not sure if she even thought about what people would think once they found the body. If she cared enough to make it look like a kidnapping then she would have also made sure to dispose of the body as soon as possible. Who can even begin to understand her hellish mind? I have been thinking though....she could have used a pillow or a bag to suffocate Caylee. Why duct-tape? I think she didn't want to even wait for Caylee to die. Just duct-taped face and hands. Then put her in the trunk to die and went her merry way. Why else would she use duct-tape and not a pillow or something?

This theory is a departure from my long-held opinion that Caylee died before being put in the trunk. There are a few theories that seem plausible. We will never know what happened.

081015-caylee2-hmed-630a.grid-6x2.jpg

one of the many photos where she is CA's mini-me (which had to rankle the egg donor)

O/T but what are your thoughts on Ray Lewis? As another individual highly suspected of getting away with murder, think he'll make the HOF?

Steely Dan: "As far as the HOF goes. The football HOF is for football accomplishments and not life accomplishments. However, if he hadn't already been enshrined he would probably have had a much harder time getting in after the murders. The judges probably wouldn't even want to discuss it. JMO"

If character mattered that much Steve Tasker would be in the HOF.

081015-caylee2-hmed-630a.grid-6x2.jpg

one of the many photos where she is CA's mini-me (which had to rankle the egg donor)

I have always been awe-struck about the resemblance between Cindy and Caylee. When Cindy infuriated Casey, Casey had that tiny little replica of her Mother to vent all her anger and frustration upon.

What I will never, ever understand is how Cindy could turn her back on the terrible death of that child and excuse her murderess-daughter as if Caylee never existed?

-----------
Hi FLmom, I am sure you will do fine. You sure have enough experience to do the right thing. I will say a prayer.:rocker::seeya:

There had to be a time she lay in the trunk unbagged because that awful decomp stain in the outline of child was on the carpet.

And I too always wondered about the gas cans but had not considered she vented them on purpose to mask the odors.. Great point.

She may simply have chosen duct tape because she saw it during her searches plus it's lazy she just puts it on and throws her in the trunk and wipes her hands of it all. With bags or drowning she actually has to struggle with her victim, with poison she has to find the correct dosage, with weapons there's blood and stuff to clean up.

Here you go for all of those who corrected me again or were about to. Two plastic bags, one blanket and one canvas laundry type bag.....:banghead:

I'm not sure if she even thought about what people would think once they found the body. If she cared enough to make it look like a kidnapping then she would have also made sure to dispose of the body as soon as possible. Who can even begin to understand her hellish mind? I have been thinking though....she could have used a pillow or a bag to suffocate Caylee. Why duct-tape? I think she didn't want to even wait for Caylee to die. Just duct-taped face and hands. Then put her in the trunk to die and went her merry way. Why else would she use duct-tape and not a pillow or something?

This theory is a departure from my long-held opinion that Caylee died before being put in the trunk. There are a few theories that seem plausible. We will never know what happened.

I always thought the kidnapping was a spur of the moment thing FCA came up with at the moment Lee told her the LE were on their way and they would insist she take them to Caylee. Not a planned excuse at all. From there I think she just went along and "grew" it as needed.

O/T but what are your thoughts on Ray Lewis? As another individual highly suspected of getting away with murder, think he'll make the HOF?

Steely Dan: "As far as the HOF goes. The football HOF is for football accomplishments and not life accomplishments. However, if he hadn't already been enshrined he would probably have had a much harder time getting in after the murders. The judges probably wouldn't even want to discuss it. JMO"

Unfortunately, I think Lewis is in on the first ballot. I watched an episode of "A Football Life" on the NFL network and it showed him going around preaching to people about how he made a big mistake that night. He never should have been there etc..

I don't believe he killed the guy, but I'm very sure he knows who did. His trial was an attempt to get him to talk about the crime and who did it. However, his lawyer knew that they had very little evidence and probably told RL they had no chance of pinning it on him and the less he said the better. JMO

Ahhhhh! A new sidebar. Thank you Harmony2, the santa cartoons are funny too.

There had to be a time she lay in the trunk unbagged because that awful decomp stain in the outline of child was on the carpet.

And I too always wondered about the gas cans but had not considered she vented them on purpose to mask the odors.. Great point.

She may simply have chosen duct tape because she saw it during her searches plus it's lazy she just puts it on and throws her in the trunk and wipes her hands of it all. With bags or drowning she actually has to struggle with her victim, with poison she has to find the correct dosage, with weapons there's blood and stuff to clean up.

BBM

I tend to agree with you on that point. The plastic bags would have had to have been leaking pretty badly for there to be a stain like that in the trunk. The enhanced photos showing that outline that used to be available at the Hinky Meter were chilling.

I think she bagged Caylee when she backed into the garage the evening of June 18th. Wasn't that where the identical laundry bag was found, in the garage? I believe that is the night she bagged Caylee up and decided to dispose of her body. That would also fit the timeline of approximately .7 - 2.5 days, according to Dr. Vass's testimony, that the body was decomposing in the trunk (based on the carpet samples).

It's hard to believe she could stomach bagging up her own child in that condition, but nothing surprises me with her anymore. Also, remember the pants that CA conveniently washed after the car was found. The pants were left in the car for a reason.

If it were staged, she would not need THREE layers of tape...one would suffice.

Three layers (to me) means she was very angry when she applied the tape..

I call him the convict, RL.
Despise him.
JMHO

Thanks ANJ. I will forward to you my pbotos and videos. I have on my calerdar that Redkamp... was also going to visit her site soon and solicited stuff to take for us. I cannot locate that now that I am here, but will take those items that I remember from Redkamps list.

I'm watching FATAL VOWS on ID channel, and there's Jeff Ashton being interviewed about a murder case! I wasn't looking at the tv but I recognized his voice. AND now.. there's Judge Perry! How bizzarre! It was Season 1/ Episode 6 "Not Again", in case anyone wants to look for it, you know the rerun like crazy on this channel.

I'm watching FATAL VOWS on ID channel, and there's Jeff Ashton being interviewed about a murder case! I wasn't looking at the tv but I recognized his voice. AND now.. there's Judge Perry! How bizzarre! It was Season 1/ Episode 6 "Not Again", in case anyone wants to look for it, you know the rerun like crazy on this channel.

I just happen to see the very end of the Judge Perry part too. It's actually Motives & Murders and will rerun here at 10pm. I plan to be glued to it, lol. I just love that channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni