859 users online (183 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #6

Please continue here.

Please remember not to name or sleuth innocent individuals.

Thanks Everyone!

Salem

Thread #4 has been pulled for review.

Thread #5

Thread #4

Thread #3
    Thread #2
    Thread #1
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-14-2015 at 12:20 PM. Reason: fixed broken links

Canada - Audrey Gleave, retired teacher, murdered in home, Ancaster Ontario, #6

Please continue here.

Thanks,

Salem

@Chorley re

I found an obituary I think one of the parents it listed children with partners in brackets ...
    No no ... all's cool. Sounds factual based on what you found. Thanks !! Might be important as it relates to victimology.

Lightbulb

Just posting a quick non-comment so I know how to find this thread!
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

Lightbulb

Wondering why there haven't been any updates (as far as I know) about Shelley Loder's condition. It's just over two years since her brutal attack.

And I still think SL, SV and Audrey had the same perp.

One of AG's "hobbies" we forgot about was her experimentation with Linux. This would have the potential for her to be in touch with experts who work/teach in that field. I wonder what she was working on in that regard.

Was messing with a search re "baryon and linux" and it seems baryon dot ca is a server out of Hamilton that was registered September 2008. It gets a little confusing after that, and am still rummaging around about it:

from 4th hit down on the list:

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&tbo=d&sc...w=1280&bih=642

Baryon - Baryon.ca Reverse IP Lookup Results
    www.ip-adress.com/reverse_ip/baryon.ca
    Baryon - Baryon.ca. Baryon IP: 174.137.52.197. Baryon server location: Hamilton in Canada. Baryon ISP: Carat Networks. IP Tracker, IP Locator IP-address.com ...
    ETA: Another hit indicates the baryon server was having problems in 2006, so don't know how that ties in with the other hit showing a registration date of September 2008, unless it was transferred. There is still activity showing post-2010, so it may not relate to AG at all. Just find it odd that it is out of Hamilton.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 12-11-2012 at 06:26 PM. Reason: ETA

The current baryon website is certainly not our Audrey, but don't know if and when the domain/server might have changed hands. It's not accessible through Wayback. At this point, seems could just be strange coinkydink and prolly unrelated to AG. However, backlinks to the server show the following:

http://reverseinternet.com/backlinks...inks/baryon.ca

(I believe ru domains are out of Russia)

Where's all our techie computer science types? I'm in here talking to myself and neither of me knows much about all this cyber stuff (servers, webhosting, etc.)

In my above post #7, that link shows the Baryon IP (for the happenin' dude at University of Northern BC in Prince George) connects to caratnetworks at 140 King St E, Hamilton (more recently addy shows up as 1509 Upper James St, Hamilton).

http://www.domainwhoisinfo.com/caratnetworks.com
    Last edited by sillybilly; 12-12-2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: typo

Lightbulb

I'm no 'puter techie at all, but this seems to be a huge coinkydink to me. I mean:

baryon + Hamilton

Gimme a break. [modsnip]
    Last edited by Salem; 12-09-2013 at 02:59 PM.

I have always a feeling that the Amazing Grace video in question I will try to give a URL and hopefully it won't embed the Youtube video here sorry in advance if it does in that case google Amazing Grace Holden House Techno.

The King Street address is probably a UPS mailbox or internet account that mall formerly Terminal Towers now Effort Square has a few businesses but lots of Hamilton services like counselling etc. But there is prominent very modern for Hamilton UPS there.

The other address Upper James if the Honda sales there is another car sales yard next door so maybe someone who works there handles it (?).

Yes it is completely weird and the voice on the home page is very arrogant though he claims he doesn't like ego.

I read through another crime site and although there is no importantly different info there as far as I could see reading a few posts there in tandem with posts here did make me think that NSU may be really on to something with their profile of the killer. It is interesting where he/she says that when they talk serious stuff they lose people (they are so brilliant I guess) Hence the love of music they can socialize with us simpletons. Now Audrey had this streak in her as well though perhaps mellowed from age [modsnip].

Yes we need a techie you are right SB.
    Last edited by Salem; 12-09-2013 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Has LE named a POI?

Quote Originally Posted by No_Stone_Unturned View Post
    I'm no 'puter techie at all, but this seems to be a huge coinkydink to me. I mean:

baryon + Hamilton

Gimme a break. [modsnip]?

IMO, the only contact "names" I can find associated with the web hosting company carat, appear spoofed (i.e. one seems designed to rhyme with a simple phrase and the other seems designed to simply mean "from"). They do have a phone # and a business addy, but I don't understand any type of anonymity associated with a legitimate business ... other than it seems cyber peeps seem to like being secretive about stuff, just because they can ??

Might not be important at all, but if the baryon server was AG in 2006, it could give some clues as to what she was doing with her own server. Other than experimentation with Linux, why does one need their own server.
    Last edited by Salem; 12-09-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Not sure we knew this before, but Andre Rieu was in concert at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on December 12, 2010:

http://www.songkick.com/concerts/601...-canada-centre

Just a thought, but did AG perhaps go with someone to the concert?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-reasons-server/

Reasons for having your own server in this case building is that what AG wanted to do?.

2:30 a.m.

I have tended to discount the Fergusons dogs barking but maybe it is meaningful see link below. (And apologies to others not trying to derail the interesting recent sleuthing).

"'Anybody seeing the similarities to the Orangeville murder?...the body disappeared in that case...one thing i read in the spec report about the neighbours dogs barking at 2:30am, stuck with me... almost leads me to believe they were attempting to dispose of the body.."

This short quote from Hamilton Spectator July 1st 2011 story not sure if this has been broached quite like this here.....

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast