CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here.

Thanks,

Salem

@Chorley re

I found an obituary I think one of the parents it listed children with partners in brackets ...

No no ... all's cool. Sounds factual based on what you found. Thanks !! Might be important as it relates to victimology.

Just posting a quick non-comment so I know how to find this thread! :doh:

Wondering why there haven't been any updates (as far as I know) about Shelley Loder's condition. It's just over two years since her brutal attack.

And I still think SL, SV and Audrey had the same perp.

:twocents:

One of AG's "hobbies" we forgot about was her experimentation with Linux. This would have the potential for her to be in touch with experts who work/teach in that field. I wonder what she was working on in that regard.

Was messing with a search re "baryon and linux" and it seems baryon dot ca is a server out of Hamilton that was registered September 2008. It gets a little confusing after that, and am still rummaging around about it:

from 4th hit down on the list:

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&tbo=d&s...e7be76834e4f1c&bpcl=39918873&biw=1280&bih=642

Baryon - Baryon.ca Reverse IP Lookup Results
www.ip-adress.com/reverse_ip/baryon.ca
Baryon - Baryon.ca. Baryon IP: 174.137.52.197. Baryon server location: Hamilton in Canada. Baryon ISP: Carat Networks. IP Tracker, IP Locator IP-address.com ...

ETA: Another hit indicates the baryon server was having problems in 2006, so don't know how that ties in with the other hit showing a registration date of September 2008, unless it was transferred. There is still activity showing post-2010, so it may not relate to AG at all. Just find it odd that it is out of Hamilton.

The current baryon website is certainly not our Audrey, but don't know if and when the domain/server might have changed hands. It's not accessible through Wayback. At this point, seems could just be strange coinkydink and prolly unrelated to AG. However, backlinks to the server show the following:

http://reverseinternet.com/backlinks/domainlinks/baryon.ca

(I believe ru domains are out of Russia)

Where's all our techie computer science types? I'm in here talking to myself and neither of me knows much about all this cyber stuff (servers, webhosting, etc.)

In my above post #7, that link shows the Baryon IP (for the happenin' dude at University of Northern BC in Prince George) connects to caratnetworks at 140 King St E, Hamilton (more recently addy shows up as 1509 Upper James St, Hamilton).

http://www.domainwhoisinfo.com/caratnetworks.com

I'm no 'puter techie at all, but this seems to be a huge coinkydink to me. I mean:

baryon + Hamilton

Gimme a break. [modsnip]

I have always a feeling that the Amazing Grace video in question I will try to give a URL and hopefully it won't embed the Youtube video here sorry in advance if it does in that case google Amazing Grace Holden House Techno.

The King Street address is probably a UPS mailbox or internet account that mall formerly Terminal Towers now Effort Square has a few businesses but lots of Hamilton services like counselling etc. But there is prominent very modern for Hamilton UPS there.

The other address Upper James if the Honda sales there is another car sales yard next door so maybe someone who works there handles it (?).

Yes it is completely weird and the voice on the home page is very arrogant though he claims he doesn't like ego.

I read through another crime site and although there is no importantly different info there as far as I could see reading a few posts there in tandem with posts here did make me think that NSU may be really on to something with their profile of the killer. It is interesting where he/she says that when they talk serious stuff they lose people (they are so brilliant I guess) Hence the love of music they can socialize with us simpletons. Now Audrey had this streak in her as well though perhaps mellowed from age [modsnip].

Yes we need a techie you are right SB.

I'm no 'puter techie at all, but this seems to be a huge coinkydink to me. I mean:

baryon + Hamilton

Gimme a break. [modsnip]?

IMO, the only contact "names" I can find associated with the web hosting company carat, appear spoofed (i.e. one seems designed to rhyme with a simple phrase and the other seems designed to simply mean "from"). They do have a phone # and a business addy, but I don't understand any type of anonymity associated with a legitimate business ... other than it seems cyber peeps seem to like being secretive about stuff, just because they can ?? ;)

Might not be important at all, but if the baryon server was AG in 2006, it could give some clues as to what she was doing with her own server. Other than experimentation with Linux, why does one need their own server.

I have tended to discount the Fergusons dogs barking but maybe it is meaningful see link below. (And apologies to others not trying to derail the interesting recent sleuthing).

"'Anybody seeing the similarities to the Orangeville murder?...the body disappeared in that case...one thing i read in the spec report about the neighbours dogs barking at 2:30am, stuck with me... almost leads me to believe they were attempting to dispose of the body.."

This short quote from Hamilton Spectator July 1st 2011 story not sure if this has been broached quite like this here.....

I think we did discuss someone trying to dispose of the body like SV was. But I think that those dogs were barking because the killer had done his work and was heard leaving Audrey's house. Maybe starting up his car at 2.30 am.

[modsnip]

:cupcake:

Things are quiet so hope you will suffer this probably not very germane point.

In the cemetery next to AG's house there is buried an E.C. nee first name K. This is the last name of a famous unsolved child killing of Susan Cadieux from the 1950s in London ON and the first name of the husband at the cemetery leads me to think it possible they were a relation though I think the husband who is not buried there died back in 30s. So it would be the murdered young child's grandparent or great uncle at best cited there and her non biological aunt buried next to AGs. Still, someone once asked if AG was interested in crime solving sites. There is a thread elsewhere on SC the child and a 30ish descendent from Ottawa (partly with the first name of husband cited in cemetery though not buried there) would have been the nephew briefly went on there asking why the interest in what would have been his aunt if she had not been murdered so we know at least that the case isn't forgotten by family and descendants. There is DNA in that case as of 2000 so it is not forgotten.

In your opinion could a very historical unsolved crime still incite violence against someone trying to solve it? Seems farfetched. I don't think we know that AG had any interest in the cemetery but then she was a very curious person so I can't rule out.

By the way just before the funeral of the child SC there was a house fire and three more child relations of SC and an adult relation were killed in the fire I was surprised on the site that no one questioned whether it could have been arson. London of course was awash with child murders in the 50s which bizarrely were referenced in relatively small articles in the London papers there was also a rash of house fires the death toll is staggering in the fires I am remembering at least 30 deaths in a very small time frame. Again no even casual questioning as to whether they were arsons and whether they could have been related to the murders either as additional murders or as hiding evidence keeping people quiet. Audrey would have been a young adult at the time.

We're now two years and ten days away from the day Audrey was found murdered.

Is LE still looking for her killer? Will the killer ever be found and charged?

Audrey deserves justice. :rose:

:justice:

There have been two brutal crimes that took place very recently that remind me of the "young and close" and Audery. Sorry to say this type crime is not that uncommon.

The first crime an elderly woman answered the door around 7 AM to a 16 year old who lived across the street. He pushed his way into the home asking for money. He beat, stabbed and sexually assulted her. He then pushed her into the basement thinking that she was dead. Luckily she was able to call for help and was taken to the local hospital. She opened the door as she thought the neighbor needed some help. The kid went to school after the assult. Later LE found knives and a bloody sweat shirt in his home, the guy confessed and will be tried as an adult.

Then a few days later in a nearby town another elderly woman was found. The killer entered her home through a bedroom window. The woman was found beaten in her bed, supposedly a very bloody crime scene. There is no word on sexual assualt yet but I wouldn't doubt it happened. The killer took her car which was later found. Not much has been said where the person of interest lived but I bet it was right in her neigborhood. He is just 17 years old.

The case of the 16 year old POI:

http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-viole...probed-in-south-bend-20121219,0,3035890.story

the 17 year old POI case:
http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-polic...spicious-seeking-car-20121221,0,1747454.story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave